100th Anniversary Dodge Merchandise Collection in Time for Christmas
We don’t want to alarm you here, but there’s something that we probably ought to bring to your attention: Christmas is right around the corner. We know; it snuck up on us all, didn’t it? Another significant event on the horizon: a century of success for the Dodge brand. Fortunately, the introduction of commemorative 100th anniversary Dodge merchandise looks to address the needs of both those looking to do some last-minute gift-buying and of life-long fans of the brand.
Short of buying the one you love a new 2014 Dodge Charger, Dart, or Durango all their own, the items found in the 30-plus item 100th anniversary Dodge merchandise collection include a number of items to fill the needs (and stockings) of those left on your to-buy-for lists.
The collection includes men’s and women’s apparel, hats, tumblers, mugs, decals, and pens among other items; all items can be had at www.Life.Dodge.com. Here are some of our favorite choices:
- Tri-blend Hooded pullover ($29.95) – This hoodie looks appropriately vintage and ultra-sharp in a charcoal heather tri-blend; with moisture wicking and anti-microbial properties, it’s a pullover that’s tailor-made for a morning run.
- Woman’s Vintage Dodge Logo Long Sleeve Thermal ($24.95) – Available in brown and with a vintage-style Dodge logo smack dab in the center of the chest, this thermal is ideal for keeping warm and letting folks know what your brand of choice is.
- Perfect Bound Dodge Journal ($18.95) – Perfect for an aspiring writer, this spiffy silver journal is stamped with the Dodge 100 Est. 1914 logo on the front.
- 16 oz. Quartz Tervis Tumbler ($22.95) – Fit for hot and cold drinks, this tumbler boasts a vintage Dodge Logo (remember the coat-of-arms emblem?) and is microwave/freezer/dishwasher safe.
- 1:18 R/C 1969 Charger R/T ($39.95) – What’s better than a die-cast model of one of the greatest muscle cars ever produced? A die-cast model of that iconic ’69 Charger R/T that you can drive via wheel-shaped remote control. Great for the kid in an adult you know, or for raising the next generation of Charger enthusiast.
Perfect for the holidays and practically priced (no, you’ll not find any $12,000 Segways or million dollar advent calendars here), the 100th anniversary Dodge merchandise collection is here to ease the stress of shopping as Christmas draws nearer.
Ritchie Lewis is the Internet Sales Manager at Cronic Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Griffin, GA. Ritchie is a father, a husband and an all around car enthusiast. His dedication to quality has helped make Cronic CDJR the success that it is today. Since 1975 Cronic has been family owned and operated; proudly serving Griffin, GA as well as the McDonough, Fayetteville, Sharpsburg, Peachtree City, Sharpsburg, Riverdale, Forest Park, East Point, Newman, and Atlanta areas. This makes them the your true hometown dealership.