2015 Chicago Auto Show Discount Tickets
Get in the show for cheap with these ticket discounts and coupons.
Regular Price Chicago Auto Show Tickets are $12 for adults, ages 13-61, and $6 for children 7-12 and senior citizens (61 and up). Kids 6 and under get in free with a paying adult.
Let’s see if we can beat that with our ticket discounts.
$6 Ticket Discount from Chicago Auto Show Food Drive: On special days this year, patrons who drop off three cans of food will get $6 off of adult admission. That’s half price! It feels good to give!
- How to get the discount: Attend the 2014 Chicago Auto Show on February 18th , 19th, or 20th. Booths for the Safe Haven Foundation will be set up near each ticket location to trade canned goods for discount coupons.
$4 Off Admission from Fifth-Third Bank: On Saturday, Feb 14th and Sunday, Feb 15th, come to the Chicago Auto Show with your Fifth Third Bank ATM card and receive $4 off the full-price adult admission to the show. You do not need to charge your card for the discount. If you don’t have a Fifth-Third ATM card, visit your local Chicago-area Fifth-Third bank to receive a $4 coupon.
- How to get the discount: Find a Fifth Third Bank near you, http://www.53.com/, then ask for your discount coupons. Remember, these are for weekday admission only.
Half-Price Chicago Auto Show Tickets from Shell: Filling up? When you purchase 10 gallons of gas at a participating Shell station, grab a half-price coupon for a weekday visit to the Chicago Auto Show.
- How to get the discount: Just pump and show your receipt to the Shell cashier. See details…
Women’s Day Discount Admission, Tuesday February 17th – Being a girl is great. We get free drinks, doors held open, and now half-price admission to car shows. On February 17th, women get in for just $6. There will also be special events geared toward the ladies. I can only hope this doesn’t mean pink engines and white driving gloves.
- How to get the discount: Be a lady and show up at the 2014 Chicago Auto Show, ready for a discount!
State Farm Insurance CAS Discount Tickets: Some State Farm Insurance agents in the Chicago area will offer discount tickets to the 2015 Chicago Auto Show.
- How to get the discount: Call or email your local agent for information.
School and Group Ticket Discounts: Groups of 20 or more students receive discounted $6 tickets.
- How to get the discount: See the Chicago Auto Show website for details on group rates.
Our Chicago Auto Show Survival Guide:
- How to Get to the Chicago Auto Show
- Our Exclusive Chicago Auto Show Coverage
- Which Cars Will Be at the 2015 Chicago Auto Show?
- Rain BlankenManaging Editor
Rain Blanken is an author who specializes in covering art, travel and the automotive industry. With three kids and a lot of road trips ahead of her, she is always excited to review the latest models and to check out classic car shows. Rain has written for The New York Times, Barnes & Noble and Running Press. She currently lives in the land of cornfields and airfields; Dayton, Ohio. See more articles by Rain.