2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Overview
When it comes to powerful acceleration and top-notch performance, there are few vehicles out there that are better than the 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. While the 2015 Lancer Evolution hasn’t undergone many changes, the performance-oriented car still offers the same drool-worthy power that has made it a top pick among driving enthusiasts.
Related: All-New Mitsubishi Lancer Review
[wptab name=”What’s New”]
What’s New for the 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution?
There are no drastic changes for the 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. The Lancer EVO gets heated sideview mirrors and a cup-holder.
The 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution is available in two trim levels: GSR and MR.
2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Photos:
[/wptab] [wptab name=”Exterior”]
2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Exterior
With its strong athletic stance, the 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution offers an attractively sporty and sculpted profile. Add alloy wheels and a rear spoiler and this sports sedan exudes a strikingly kinetic disposition.
2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Exterior Photos:
Exterior available on the GSR:
- Auto-off halogen headlights, fog lights, rear combination taillights, aluminum roof panel, aluminum front fenders with air outlets, aluminum hood with heat extractor vents, large rear spoiler, large side airdam, front grille with black mesh, dual exhaust finishers, short pole antenna, heated side-view mirrors, green laminated windshield, 18×8.5” Enkei® alloy wheels
Exterior available on the MR:
- Bi-xenon High Intensity Discharge headlights with auto-off function, Day time running lights, Auto on/off headlights, Rear lip spoiler, chrome grille bezel accent, chrome beltline accents, rain-sensing windshield wipers, 18×8.5” BBS® forged alloy wheels, MR decklid badge
[/wptab] [wptab name=”Performance”]
2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Performance
The Lancer Evolution has a long reputation of being the sportiest sports sedan around, undoubtedly helped by its all-wheel drive system. The prestige continues for the 2015 model year. A turbocharged inline four cylinder lends the Lancer Evolution plenty of power. The Brembo braking system allows for commensurate braking force. Active Yaw Control sends torque where you need it, optimizing traction and handling.
[/wptab] [wptab name=”Efficiency”]
2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Efficiency
The 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution delivers 17 mpg in city and 23 mpg on the highway. For the 6-speed manual version, that drops to 22 mpg.
[/wptab] [wptab name=”Interior”]
2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Interior
The interior of the 2015 Lancer Evolution is all about convenience, comfort and entertainment. The air always stays fresh thanks to cabin filtration. The six-speaker audio system features speed-sensitive volume control. You can find your audio and cruise controls on the leather and alloy steering wheel.
Interior available on the GSR:
- Color LCD multi-information display, 6-way adjustable driver seat, 4-way adjustable front passenger seat, automatic climate control, micron air filtration, leather-wrapped sport steering wheel with silver accent, tilt steering wheel, leather-wrapped shift knob, aluminum sport pedals, gloss black I/P and front door accents, chrome-plated inner door handle, optional heated front seats
- 1” Touch panel display audio system, 140-watt Am/FM/CD/MP3 audio system with 6 speakers, Digital HD Radio®, FUSE Hands-free Link System® with Bluetooth® technology, USB port, steering wheel controls, multi-information display, keyless entry with panic alarm feature
Interior available on the MR:
- Auto dimming rear-view mirror, gloss black center console/shifter trim accents, optional heated front seats
- 710-watt AM/FM/CD/MP3 Rockford-Fosgate® premium sound system with 9 speakers, 6.1” Touch panel display audio system, Digital HD Radio®, FUSE Hands-free Link System® with Bluetooth® technology, USB port, steering wheel controls, multi-information display, FAST-Key passive entry system with panic alarm feature
[/wptab] [wptab name=”Safety”]
2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Safety
Balancing the exceptional performance dynamics of the 2015 Lancer Evolution are a host of great safety features. The rear park assist sensors can help immensely in tight parking areas. Braking system is enhanced by front and rear ventilated disc brakes as well as four-wheel ABS.
Standard Safety Features
- Sport Anti-lock Braking System with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
- BREMBO® high performance braking system
- 2-Piece front rotors
- Active Stability Control
- Traction Control Logic
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- 7 standard airbags including driver’s knee airbag, front seat-mounted side airbags
- Three-point seatbelts and head restraints for all seating positions
- LATCH system and rear door locks for children