2015 Nissan Pathfinder Pricing Announced
This week marks the official release of the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder to dealerships across the United States.
Two years removed from its complete redesign, the Pathfinder not only continues to hold up among full-size SUVs, but it also adds a number of new features and improvements. These include:
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW) and Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) added to SL and Platinum
- Enhanced D-Step Shift logic added to the standard Xtronic transmission
- Hill Descent Control added to all 4-wheel drive models
- SL Tech Package now includes Around View® Monitor and tow hitch and harness
- SL Premium Package now includes Around View® Monitor and Nissan Navigation system added
- New Family Entertainment Package now includes dual headrest 7.0-inch DVD Family Entertainment System
- SV trim level now includes fog lights, auto dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink® Universal Transceiver, and heated side rearview mirrors
- SL trim level now includes 120V power outlet
- Platinum trim level adds standard Dual Panorama Moonroof
- Six new exterior colors – Java Metallic, Midnight Jade, Gun Metallic, Magnetic Black, Glacier White and Pearl White
The 2015 Nissan Pathfinder is available in two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive formats, and all models are powered by the 3.5-liter DOHC V6. The Pathfinder’s core specs—including best-in-class standard towing capability (5,000 lbs.), best-in-class passenger volume, and best-in-class fuel economy for a full-size SUV (27 mpg highway with 2WD) remain the same.
Not remaining the same, however, are the prices for the various trims. Given the number of enhancements, this can be expected.
The Pathfinder S 2WD starts at $29,510 (+$300 v. 2014 model), the SV 2WD starts at $32,810 (+$510 v. 2014 model), the SL 2WD starts at $36,060 (+$810 v. 2014 model), and the Platinum 2WD starts at $41,410 (+$1,460 v. 2014 model).
For 4WD models, the Pathfinder S starts at $31,200 (+$390 v. 2014 model), Pathfinder SV starts at $34,500 (+$600 v. 2014 model), Pathfinder SL starts at $37,750 (+$900 v. 2014 model), and Pathfinder Platinum starts at $43,100 (+$1,550 v. 2014 model).
The 2015 Pathfinder is offered with four option packages at additional cost: SL Tech Package, SL Premium Package, Family Entertainment Package, and Trailer Tow Package.
Go Wireless: Nissan continues researching wireless EV charging