2016 Chrysler 300 Overview
The 2016 Chrysler 300 is a full-size sedan with a starting MSRP of $32,015. Featuring the choice between a powerful V6 and an even more potent V8 engine, the new Chrysler 300 offers a unique combination of performance, style, and sophistication. The 2016 Chrysler 300 competes in the same segment as the Chevy Impala, Toyota Avalon, and Hyundai Azera.
The 2016 Chrysler 300 is available in five trim levels: 300 Limited, 300 Anniversary Edition, 300S, 300C, and 300C Platinum.
What’s new for the 2016 Chrysler 300?
The 2016 Chrysler 300 offers an improved suspension that was designed to enhance the large sedan’s handling. Furthermore, the 300’s Uconnect touchscreen system now includes Siri Eyes Free.
2016 Chrysler 300 Photos:
2016 Chrysler 300 Exterior
The 2016 Chrysler 300 offers a more refined and subdued outward appearance than its predecessors from years past. A large grille–with a floating Chrysler emblem–highlights the front of the vehicle, while LED daytime running lights and 17-inch alloy wheels come standard. Exterior color options for the 2016 Chrysler 300 include Gloss Black, Velvet Red Pearl Coat, Jazz Blue Pearl Coat, Maximum Steel Metallic Clear Coat, Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat, Black Forest Green Pearl Coat, Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat, Bright White Clear Coat, and Ivory Tri-Coat Pearl.
2016 Chrysler 300 Exterior Photos:
Exterior available on the 2016 Chrysler 300 Limited
- Power heated exterior mirrors with manual fold-away, Dual rear exhaust with bright tips, Automatic headlights, Bi-function halogen projector headlamps
Exterior available on the 2016 Chrysler 300 Anniversary Edition
- Adds to or replaces features on 300 Limited: Dual-pane panoramic sunroof
Exterior available on the 2016 Chrysler 300S
- Adds to or replaces features on 300 Anniversary Edition: Rear body-color spoiler
Exterior available on the 2016 Chrysler 300C
- Adds to or replaces features on 300S: Power chrome multi-function mirrors with manual fold-away, Auto adjust in reverse exterior mirrors, Bright door handles, Dual-pane panoramic sunroof
Exterior available on the 2016 Chrysler 300C Platinum
- Adds to or replaces features on 300C: Platinum chrome exterior mirrors and door handles
2016 Chrysler 300 Performance
The 2016 Chrysler 300 comes standard with a 3.6-liter V6 engine and an eight-speed automatic transmission, which pumps out 292 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque. If the V6 isn’t powerful enough for you, a 5.7-liter V8 engine is also available, which is capable of 363 horsepower and 394 lb-ft or torque.
2016 Chrysler 300 Efficiency
Fuel economy for the 2016 Chrysler 300 is dependent on the consumer’s choice between all-wheel drive and rear-wheel drive, as well as the choice between the standard V6 and the available V8:
- With RWD and the V6 engine, the 2016 Chrysler 300 yields an EPA-estimated 19 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway.
- With AWD and the V6 engine, the 2016 Chrysler 300 yields an EPA-estimated 18 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway.
- With the V8 engine, the 2016 Chrysler 300 yields an EPA-estimated 16 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway.
The 2016 Chrysler 300 comes standard with an 18.5 gallon fuel tank.
2016 Chrysler 300 Interior
The 2016 Chrysler 300 features a spacious and tech-savvy interior, which comes standard with an 8.4-inch Uconnect touchscreen system and more than 40 inches of legroom for rear-seat passengers. Moreover, the 2016 Chrysler 300 offers Siri Eyes Free and a Beats Audio system for serious audiophiles.
2016 Chrysler 300 Interior Photos:
Interior available on the 2016 Chrysler 300 Limited
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with microphone, Leather-wrapped steering wheel, Tilt/telescope steering column, A/C auto temperature control with dual zone control, Sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors, Power front driver and passenger seats, Driver/passenger power 4-way lumbar adjust, Heated front seats, Leather-trimmed upholstery
Interior available on the 2016 Chrysler 300 Anniversary Edition
- Contains the same interior features as the 2016 Chrysler 300 Limited.
Interior available on the 2016 Chrysler 300S
- Adds to or replaces features on 300 Anniversary Edition: Steering wheel mounted shift control, Leather-trimmed sport bucket seats
Interior available on the 2016 Chrysler 300C
- Adds to or replaces features on 300S: Power backlight sunshade, Heated steering wheel, Wood/leather-wrapped steering wheel, Power tilt/telescope steering column, Ventilated front seats, Heated second-row seats, Leather with perforated insert bucket seats
Interior available on the 2016 Chrysler 300C Platinum
- Adds to or replaces features on 300C: Luxury steering wheel, Heated/cooled front console cup holders, Limited leather with perforated insert seats
2016 Chrysler 300 Safety
Standard safety features for the 2016 Chrysler 300 include a rearview camera and anti-lock brakes. A SafetyTec Plus package is also available for every trim except the base version. The SafetyTec Plus package features lane-departure warning and prevention, forward collision warning and mitigation with automatic braking, as well a blind spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert.
Standard Safety Features
- Active head restraints
- Tire pressure monitoring display
- Advanced multistage front airbags
- Driver inflatable knee-bolster airbag
- Electronic roll mitigation
- Speed control
- Electronic stability control
- Front passenger seat belt alert
- Hill start assist
- Inside emergency trunk lid release
- Keyless Go™
- ParkView™ rear back-up
- Power trunk lid release
- Rain brake support
- Ready alert braking
- Remote proximity keyless entry
- Security alarm
- All speed traction control
- Sentry Key® theft deterrent system
- Supplemental front seat-mounted side airbags
- Supplemental side-curtain front and rear airbags