2016 Lexus CT Hybrid Overview
The 2016 Lexus CT Hybrid stands out from the hybrid crowd as one of the only hatchback luxury hybrids on the market. This vehicle is versatile, ready to take on long road trips, daily driving, and the occasional project that requires more cargo room. Its sporty looks help you forget that you’re not driving a traditional sports car.
Trying to Decide Whether to Buy or Lease Your Next Car? Learn the pros and cons of each option
2016 Lexus CT Hybrid Exterior
The Lexus CT Hybrid’s wagon shape makes it look less like a hybrid and more like a performance hot hatch. It has the distinctive look of a Lexus, with the brand’s signature grille and streamlined shape. With colors like Eminent White Pearl, Redline, Obsidian, Fire Agate Pearl, Silver Lining Metallic, and Nebula Gray Pearl, this car begs to be noticed.
2016 Lexus ES Photos:
Exterior available on 200h:
- Tinted glass, Automatic on/off halogen headlights, 17-inch alloy wheels, Rear spoiler, Daytime running lights, Power adjustable and heated side mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators
Additional exterior features available on 200h F SPORT:
- Iconic Lexus spindle grille, Obsidian black roof, LED headlights and foglights, Larger rear spoiler featuring aerodynamic cutouts
2016 Lexus CT Hybrid Performance
Both trim levels of the Lexus CT Hybrid are equipped with a 1.8-liter inline four-cylinder hybrid engine. This small-yet-mighty machine reaches 98 horsepower and 105 lb-ft of torque. While the CT Hybrid has an automatic transmission, it is shiftable for a more sporty feel.
2016 Lexus CT Hybrid Efficiency
Thanks to its hybrid setup, the CT Hybrid sips fuel while looking like a sports car. According to estimates, the vehicle achieves 43 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway. With a combined mpg of 42, you can smile as you pass gas stations and think of what to do with all the money you’re not spending on fuel.
2016 Lexus CT Hybrid Interior
The 2016 Lexus CT Hybrid’s fun looks conceal a top-notch, luxurious interior. With a standard smart key system, Bluetooth connectivity, and sunroof, this vehicle will get you from point A to point B in complete comfort.
2016 Lexus ES Interior Photos:
Interior available on 200h:
- Driver multi-adjustable power seat, Power sunroof, Dual-zone automatic climate control, Leather-trimmed steering wheel with audio controls, Folding second-row seat, Rear seat climate control vents, Smart key system
- Satellite radio, Bluetooth connectivity, six speakers, Auxiliary input jack
Additional interior features available on 200h F SPORT:
- Electronic parking aid – camera
2016 Lexus CT Hybrid Safety
Equipped with standard eight-airbag Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), the Lexus CH Hybrid is ready to support occupants in case of a collision. The optional Pre-Collision System also helps to see accidents before they happen using Dynamic Radar Cruise Control to help maintain safe following distance while travelling on our nation’s roadways.
Standard Safety Features:
- Front airbags, front side airbag, front knee airbags, side head curtain airbags
- Stability control
- Engine immobilizer
- Electronic traction control
- Front and rear disc brakes
- 4-wheel ABS brakes
- Tire pressure monitor
- Side-impact door beams
We’ve Come So Far: Check out the 2015 Lexus CT Hybrid