2018 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe Overview
Cadillac offers the ATS-V in coupe and sedan models. The ATS-V Coupe comes with a tough powertrain, luxury interior materials, and a performance-designed exterior. The ATS-V also takes a more athletic stance than its ATS counterpart.
The 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe is available at one trim level.
What’s New for the 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe?
The Cadillac user experience system is receiving a redesign for the 2018 model year, adding integrated smartphone capabilities and Personal Profiles. With the new system, you can have a more personalized approach to your infotainment system that really makes it your own.
2018 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe Photos:
2018 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe Exterior
The two-door ATS-V Coupe shows off an athletic stance, with a performance-enhancing design and carbon-fiber detailing. The carbon-fiber hood has an air extractor, providing even smoother airflow at high speeds. The design of the coupe isn’t just for show; it helps make the ATS-V Coupe a better ride.
The 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe is available in six exterior colors: Black Raven, Crystal White Tricoat, Phantom Gray Metallic, Red Obsession Tintcoat, Satin Steel Metallic, and Vector Blue Metallic.
2018 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe Exterior Photos:
Exterior features available on the 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe
- Performance grille, Solar-absorbing glass windshield, Power-adjustable heated exterior mirrors with driver’s side auto-dimming, Body-color rocket panel moldings, Solar-ray light-tinted glass, Halogen composite headlamps with flash-to-pass and twilight sentinel, Gloss black side glass moldings, Daytime Running Lamps, Front intermittent windshield wipers, Center high-mounted stop lamp, Tire inflator kit, Rear spoiler, Body-color door handles, 18-inch premium-painted forged alloy wheels, 18-inch summer performance low-profile tires
2018 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe Performance
The 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe is equipped with a 3.6-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine. The engine can be paired to a six-speed manual transmission with rev matching, or an eight-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters. This powertrain produces a grand total of 464 horsepower and 445 lb-ft of torque.
2018 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe Interior
Leather seats inside the ATS-V Coupe are decorated with sueded microfiber inserts and seat backs for an unbeatably comfortable ride. The front seats are heated, too. An OnStar 5G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi hotspot, wireless charging, three USB ports, and an 8-inch touchscreen brings the outside world into the cabin.
The 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe is available in four interior colors and materials: Jet Black, Recaro Light Platinum with Jet Black Accents, Recaro Jet Black, and Recaro Jet Black with Saffron Inserts.
2018 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe Interior Photos:
Interior features available on the 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe
- Interior: Rear-window defogger, Split-folding rear seat, Overhead console, Floor console, Power tilt and telescopic steering column, Eight-point digital compass, Remote Keyless Entry, Leather seats with sueded microfiber inserts and seat backs, Steering wheel controls, Keyless Access, 12-way power-adjustable driver and front passenger bucket seats with two-way lumbar support and four-way adjustable head restraints, Active Noise Cancellation, Auto-dimming rearview mirror, Leather-wrapped steering wheel with cruise and audio controls, Cruise control, Dual-zone automatic climate control, Driver- and passenger-side rear coat hooks, Heated driver and front passenger seats
- Radio and Technology: OnStar 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi hotspot, Wireless charging, Three USB ports, SiriusXM Satellite Radio with three-month trial, Bose premium audio system, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 8-inch touchscreen, 5.7-inch color Driver Information Center, Auxiliary input jack
2018 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe Safety
High performance means advanced safety, which is why the ATS-V Coupe comes with parking assist features and electronic stability control. For parents with young drivers, Teen Driver mode allows you to set regulations and restrictions for your teens, like volume control and speed limits.
Standard Safety Features on the 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe
- LATCH system
- Eight air bags
- Passenger sensing system
- OnStar Basic Plan for five years
- Rearview camera
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Trunk emergency release handle
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Teen Driver
- StabiliTrak electronic stability control system
- Child seat restraint system