2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Overview
The award-winning and popular Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid delivers families exceptional comfort, versatility and advanced infotainment technologies to keep everyone connected and entertained on every journey, big or small. The 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid boasts much-wanted advanced safety technologies including advanced multistage airbags, a Tire Pressure Monitoring Display and the Parkview® Rear Back Up Camera, as standard features. As the first electrified minivan, the Pacifica Hybrid also delivers an impressive 33 miles of all-electric range.
The 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid is available in three trims: Hybrid Touring Plus, Hybrid Touring L, and Hybrid Limited.
Learn More: Buy vs. lease
What’s New for the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid?
All three of the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid models —Touring Plus (new trim for 2018 model year), Touring L, and Limited — are equipped with three driver assist technologies now as standard features: ParkSense Rear Park Assist with Stop, Rear Cross Path detection and Blind-spot Monitoring. These driving technologies fall under the SafetyTec Group. Infotainment technologies including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility are standard on every model and Chrysler’s Uconnect 4 systems have been enhanced. Drivers also have the choice between two new exterior paint colors: Ocean Blue Metallic and Copper Pearl Coat.
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Photos:
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Exterior
The 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid features a sleek exterior accented with LED signature daytime running lights, LED taillights, and a black grille with bright surround, and is engineered to offer drivers and their families impressive functionality. When equipped with the available hands-free power sliding doors and hands-free liftgate, both of which are Class-Exclusive, the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid makes loading, unloading, getting in and getting out of the minivan is easy for everyone. The available Tri-Pane Panoramic Power sunroof delivers an expansive view.
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Exterior Photos:
Exterior features available on the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Touring Plus
- 17-inch x 7-inch aluminum wheels, Body-color power mirrors with heating element, Bright door handles, Power sliding doors, Automatic headlamps, Chrome accent fog lamp bezels, Halogen quad headlamps with turn-off time delay, LED signature daytime running lights, LED taillights, Premium fog lamps, Laminated front door glass, Black grille with bright surround, Body-color shark fin antenna
Exterior features available on the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Touring L
- Chrome Stow n’ Place roof rack, Power liftgate, Bright body side molding
Exterior features available on the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Limited
- 17-inch x 7-inch polished aluminum wheels, Chrome and body-color exterior mirrors with turn signals, Hands-free power liftgate, Hands-free power sliding doors, Automatic high beam headlamp control
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Performance
Each trim of the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid is powered by a 3.6-liter V6 hybrid engine mated to an eFlite single-electrically variable transmission (Si-EVT).
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Efficiency
The 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid delivers an all-electric range of 33 miles or the equivalent of 84 MPGe.
- Touring Plus: 84 MPGe Combined
- Touring L: 84 MPGe Combined
- Limited: 84 MPGe Combined
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Interior
The interior of the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid boasts quality materials for optimal comfort, clean lines for a pleasing design, and seating versatility with the standard easy entry slide second row seating and third-row fold-in-floor 60/40 bench. The three-zone automatic climate control means all occupants are comfortable while the power four-way driver lumbar adjust ensures the driver maintains proper posture when driving. Available features including a leather-wrapped, heated steering wheel, perforated leather trim bucket seats, and heated front seats take comfort to the next level.
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Interior Photos:
Interior features available on the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Touring Plus
- Alloy seats, Cloth low-back bucket seats, Easy entry slide second row seating, Third-row fold-in-floor 60/40 bench, Three-zone automatic climate control, Acoustic windshield, Interior observation mirror, Keyless Enter-N-Go™, Power four-way driver lumbar adjust, Power eight-way driver seat, Rear air conditioning with heater, Interior door handle LED lamps, Overhead ambient surround lighting, Anodized ice cave accents, 7-inch full color TFT display, Battery charge indicator, Disassociated touchscreen display, USB media hub, Six speakers, 8.4-inch touchscreen display, Active noise cancellation, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ capable, Integrated voice command with Bluetooth®, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio with one-year subscription, Steering wheel-mounted audio controls, Uconnect® 4 with 8.4-inch display
Interior features available on the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Touring L
- Perforated leather trim bucket seats, Full-length upgraded floor console, Heated front seats, Rear grocery bag hooks, Remote start system, Universal garage door opener, Leather-wrapped steering wheel
Interior features available on the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Limited
- Power eight-way passenger seat, Premium Nappa leather-trimmed bucket seats, Heated steering wheel, KeySense™, One-year SiriusXM® Guardian Service, 20 Harman Kardon® speakers, Three-channel video remote control, Three-channel wireless headphones, Five-year SiriusXM® Traffic and Travel Link Service, Active noise control system, Blu-ray/DVD player, GPS navigation, Seatback video screens, USB video port
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Safety
Since the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid was designed to suit the needs of families, it is equipped with advanced features, approximately 100 available security and safety technologies, to give drivers and their passengers a sense of security on the road.
Standard Safety Features on the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
- Advanced multistage front airbags
- Rear Cross Path Detection
- ParkSense® Rear Park Assist with Stop
- Blind-spot Monitoring
- Driver and front passenger inflatable knee-bolster airbag
- LATCH ready child seat anchor system
- Occupant classification system
- ParkView® rear back up camera
- Pedestrian warning speaker
- Sliding door alert warning
- Supplemental front seat-mounted side airbags
- Supplemental side-curtain airbags in all rows
- Tire pressure monitoring system
Learn How: To value your trade