2018 Lexus LC Overview
Sporting the luxury we have come to know and love from Lexus, plus a powerful powertrain under the hood, the brand new Lexus LC is a stand-out in the 2018 model lineup.
The 2018 Lexus LC is available at one trim level: the LC 500.
Lexus Hybrids: New Model Lineup
What’s New for the 2018 Lexus LC?
The Lexus LC is brand new for the 2018 model year. The LC is available in both the standard coupe (featured in this overview) as well as a separate hybrid model.
2018 Lexus LC Photos:
2018 Lexus LC Exterior
Decorated with LED lights on the headlamps, cornering lamps, turn signal headlamps, and taillamps, the 2018 Lexus LC lights up the roads left and right. Heated electrochromic auto-dimming sideview mirrors with memory provide extra luxury on this already luxury coupe. The LC also comes standard with 20-inch wheels.
2018 Lexus LC Exterior Photos:
Exterior features available on the 2018 Lexus LC 500
- LED cornering lamps, LED taillamps with 3D graphics, Active Sport Exhaust, Puddle lamps, LED front/rear/side turn signal lamps, Heated electrochromic auto-dimming sideview mirrors with memory, Arrowhead LED DRLs with ultra-compact triple-projector LED headlamps, 20-inch wheels, Flush-type door handles with illumination
2018 Lexus LC Performance
This luxury coupe sports luxury inside the cabin and under the hood. Equipped with a 5.0-liter V8 engine, the 2018 Lexus LC packs a punch. Its V8 engine is paired with a 10-speed Sport Direct Shift automatic transmission with paddle shift and manual mode, earning it 471 horsepower and 398 lb-ft of torque.
2018 Lexus LC Efficiency
The 2018 LC’s high performance does not leave efficiency out of the equation. The V8 and 10-speed automatic transmission come together to earn the luxury coupe up to 16/26/19 MPG City/Highway/Combined.*
*Preliminary mileage estimates determined by Lexus. EPA mileage estimates not available at time of posting. Actual mileage may vary.
2018 Lexus LC Interior
The 2018 LC’s cabin sports beautiful interior finishes; with leather front seats and NuLuxe rear seats, the brand new LC provides luxury right from the baseline. In terms of technology, the luxury coupe comes standard with an 8-inch LCD FTF multi-information display alongside an HD™ Radio with Sirius XM® Satellite Radio and a 12-speaker premium audio system.
2018 Lexus LC Interior Photos:
Interior available on the 2018 Lexus LC 500
- Interior: 10-way power driver front seats with two-way power lumbar support and memory for driver, Drive Mode Select knob, 12V socket, Power tilt and telescopic adjustable steering wheel, Leather shift knob with satin chrome-plated bezel, SmartAccess keyless entry with push-button start, NuLuxe rear seats, Satin metallic finish, Leather front seats, LED door courtesy lights, Power windows with one-touch up/down, Ambient lighting, Aluminum pedals
- Radio & Technology: 8-inch LCD TFT multi-information display, Cruise control, Siri® Eyes Free, Lexus Enform App Suite 2.0, Cache radio, Lexus Enform Remote, HD™ Radio, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio with 90-day trial subscription, HomeLink® programmable garage door opener, 12-speaker premium audio system, Lexus Enform Destination Assist, Backup camera with dynamic grid lines, 10.3-inch TFT multi-information infotainment display with navigation
2018 Lexus LC Safety
With more than ten standard safety features, Lexus is dedicated to helping you stay safe in the new LC. The 2018 model comes with active safety features within the Lexus Safety System+. The system includes features like a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Keep Assist/Departure, Steering Assist, and more to act as your second set of eyes on the road.
Standard Safety Features:
- Direct Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Entry system with lock, two-stage unlock, trunk open and “panic” features, volume-adjustable confirmation tone, and rolling code technology
- Advanced airbag system – includes driver and front passenger knee airbags, dual-stage driver’s and dual-stage and dual-chamber front passenger’s airbag, full-length side curtain airbags, and front seat-side airbag
- Four-wheel power-assisted disc brakes with Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist (BA)
- Vehicle theft-deterrent system
- Lexus Safety System+ – includes Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, All-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Intelligent High Beam, and Lane Keep Assist/Lane Departure Assist with Steering Assist
- Lexus Enform Service Connect and Safety Connect® – includes Automatic Collision Notification, Stolen Vehicle Location, Emergency Assist Button, and Enhanced Roadside Assistance
- Three-point seatbelts for all seating positions and force-limiting pretensioners
- Emergency Locking Retractor (ELR) for all positions and Automatic Locking Retractor for all positions but the driver
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Traction Control
Keep Your Car in Good Shape: Vehicle Maintenance Tips