2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Overview
With an MSRP sitting at $121,000, the 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 sits at the top of its range. This year’s ZR1 is the most powerful production Corvette to date. In fact, it sports a stronger output than any previous Chevrolet on the market.
The 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 is available in two trims: 1ZR and 3ZR; and two body configurations: coupe and convertible.
What’s New for the 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1?
Redesigned for 2019, the new ZR1 is the most powerful production Corvette yet. Its powertrain gives off a staggering 755 horsepower and offers the first-ever automatic transmission on the ZR1. The Corvette ZR1 is also available in a convertible configuration for the first time since its original 1970 model.
2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Photos:
2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Exterior
The ZTK Performance Package, new for 2019, offers several additions to the Corvette ZR1’s exterior. The package offers an adjustable High Wing and a front splitter with carbon-fiber end caps. Unfortunately, the addition of the High Wing does drop the ZR1’s top speed just a smidge, but you can still expect the speedometer to jump above 200 mph on the track.
The 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 is available in nine exterior colors: Sebring Orange, Long Beach Red Tintcoat, Ceramic Matrix Gray Metallic, Arctic White, Blade Silver Metallic, Black, Corvette Racing Yellow Tintcoat, Torch Red, and Admiral Blue Metallic.
2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Exterior Photos:
Exterior features available on the 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 1ZR
- Black Badge Package, Rear-opening hood engine access, High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Headlamps, Available ZTK Track Performance Package, ZR1 Pearl nickel-painted aluminum wheels, Visible Carbon Fiber Ground Effects Package, Body-color heated power outside mirrors, Solar-Ray light-tinted glass, Visible carbon-fiber roof panel with body-color surround, Visible carbon fiber weave hood insert, Front intermittent wipers
Exterior features available on the 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 3ZR
-Adds to or replaces features on 1ZR-
- Body-color heated driver-side auto-dimming power outside mirrors, Available blackout roof decal, Available Carbon Fiber Dual Roof Package, Available ZR1 Sebring Orange Design Package
2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Performance
As the most powerful production Corvette to date, the 2019 ZR1 is quite the showstopper. Its 6.2-liter supercharged V8 gives off 755 horsepower and 715 lb-ft of torque. You can choose between two different transmissions: a seven-speed manual or an eight-speed paddle-shift automatic, the first-ever included on the ZR1. The 2019 ZR1 has a top speed of 212 mph, truly leaving its competition in the dust.
2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Interior
The inside of the 2019 Corvette ZR1 is fit for any racing enthusiast. Its deeply contoured sport bucket seats make you feel right at home on the track, designed with perforated Mulan leather materials. The audio system is decked out as well, with a Bose premium system on the 1ZR and a Bose advanced system on the 3ZR. If you’re spending a lot of time on the track, you’ll definitely want to opt for the 3ZR, which comes with a performance data and video recorder so you can log your progress.
2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Interior Photos:
Interior features available on the 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 1ZR
- Interior: 1ZR interior trim, Available Competition Sport bucket seats, Steering wheel-mounted controls, Interior lighting, Eight-way power driver and passenger seats, GT bucket seats, Carpeted floor mats, Hatch release, Front center console, Dual-zone automatic climate control, Power door locks, Perforated Mulan leather seating surfaces, Power windows, Air filtration system, Rear window defogger, Driver and passenger visors with illuminated mirrors, Power tilt and telescoping steering column, Available red seat belt color, Integral hidden antenna, Available sueded microfiber-wrapped steering wheel, Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Radio and Technology: Keyless Open and Start, Chevrolet Infotainment System with 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen, Oil-life monitoring system, Driver Information Center, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Bose premium audio system, Rear Vision Camera, Cruise control, Head-Up Display
Interior features available on the 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 3ZR
-Adds to or replaces features on 1ZR-
- Interior: Inside rearview auto-dimming mirror, Power driver and passenger side bolster and lumbar seat controls, Heated and ventilated driver and passenger seats, Available two-tone seats, 3ZR interior trim, Carbon-fiber and leather-wrapped steering wheel, Cargo net, Available yellow custom leather stitching, Custom Leather Wrapped Interior Package, Available red custom leather stitching, Perforated Nappa leather seating surfaces, Removable luggage shade, High-gloss carbon fiber instrument panel trim, Sueded Microfiber-Wrapped Upper Interior Trim Package, Inclination and interior movement sensors
- Radio and Technology: Chevrolet Infotainment System with Navigation and 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen, Bose advanced audio system, Memory Package, Universal Home Remote, Curb View Camera, Performance data and video recorder
2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Safety
Behind the wheel of the 2019 Corvette ZR1, you can utilize several hands-free technology options to keep your focus on the road. Plus, a Head-Up Display projects your vehicle stats — including your speed — right onto the windshield; you won’t even have to take your eyes off the road.
Standard Safety Features on the 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- Air bag system
- Keyless open and start
- Oil-life monitoring system
- Head-Up Display
Celebrity News: Which of your favorite Hollywood stars drive Chevys?