AAA Arizona Names 2015 Chrysler 300, Jeep Renegade Top Vehicle Picks for 2015
It’s been a winning year for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA). The newly formed company (out of Fiat and Chrysler Group) has brought in a number of awards over the last several months. In fact, since the beginning of this year, the company’s US offerings have earned 30+ awards. Don’t believe us? Count some of ‘em yourself:
- Best Full-Size Truck for the Money
- Drivers’ Choice Award (x2)
- MAMA Family Vehicle of the Year
- 5-Year Cost to Own Award (x2)
- Most Popular Award (x6)
- Automotive Loyalty Award (x4)
- Readers’ Choice Award (x2)
- 2015 Green SUV of the Year
- Four Wheeler of the Year
- 2015 Pickup Truck of the Year
- 2015 Medium-duty Truck of the Year
- TAWA Texas Awards (x8)
More recently, however, FCA picked up two Top Vehicle Picks for 2015 from AAA Arizona: one for the 2015 Chrysler 300 and one for the 2015 Jeep Renegade. Specifically, the 300 earned its designation in the Full-size Sedan category while the Renegade took home top honors in the Cool Car division.
In total, AAA Arizona chose 16 top vehicles, one from each of its categories. Judges reviewed potential winners in areas of fuel economy, performance, reliability, safety, and styling, among others.