Brace Yourselves, MOD 2014 Is Coming (Tomorrow)
Are you a Mitsubishi enthusiast living in the vicinity of Cypress, California? It’s a fair bet that you are. In fact, Internet statistics culled from various reliable and not-at-all made up resources indicate that about 70 percent of people reading this right now fulfill both of those requirements. Science! You 70 percenters will want to clear off your Saturday schedule so that you can attend 2014 Mitsubishi Owner’s Day (MOD 2014) on July 12. That is, of course, if you haven’t already had this day circled on your calendars for months (and, let’s be honest, you have).
More from Mitsubishi: Building On Success, 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Gets Updated
Mitsubishi is portending that MOD 2014 will be the biggest in the event’s history, with highlights including:
- The North American debut of the Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV
- The full 2015 Mitsubishi lineup, including the Lancer Evolution X, Outlander Sport, and Mirage
- The U.S. debut of the Mitsubishi Mirage G4, the sedan variant of the Mirage hatchback
- The 2014 Pikes Peak-winning Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution III
- The Mitsubishi Lancer EVO and Outlander “Official Safety Vehicles” from Pikes Peak
- Rockford Fosgate® SoundLab
- VANS BMX and skateboard team demonstrations
- Free Red Bull samples (FREE. RED. BULL.)
Still not satisfied? How does the opportunity to win free MOD 2014 customized sunglasses by simply using the #MOD2014 hashtag on Twitter or Instagram sound?
More incentive still? Well, if you bring your Mitsubishi to display at MOD 201, you’ll get free lunch from the In-N-Out Burger’s catering truck. Yeah. Free Red Bull and In-N-Out Burger? Sold.
MOD 2014 will be held at Mitsubishi’s North American headquarters (6400 Katella Avenue, Cypress, California, 90630). The event begins at 9:00 am on Saturday July 12; admission is absolutely free. More information about Mitsubishi Owner’s Day can be found at MitsubishiCars.com, Facebook.com/mitsubishi, Twitter.com/mitsucars, and Instagram.com/mitsubishimotors.