Chevy Releases the 2015 Chevrolet Performance Catalog
The all-new 2015 Chevrolet Performance Catalog was released this week during the SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. The newest edition of the catalog features a wider range of performance parts meant to enhance both the Camaro and Corvette. The Gen 5 Camaro parts are based on the Camaro Z/28, while the Corvette can benefit from an LT1 crate engine package based on the 2015 Stingray.
In total, the 2015 Chevrolet Performance Catalog fills 400 pages of upgrades and enhancements. Luckily, you don’t have to kill any trees to figure out which ones you want; you can just download the catalog online and read it from your own device.
Below are some of the highlights from the catalog, though it is too extensive for us to provide all the best goodies here:
- LTG 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder crate engine
- Sonic stage kit and heavy-duty clutch kit
- Cruze stage kit and heavy-duty clutch kit
- T56 Magnum six-speed manual clutch, plus installation kits for small-block, big-block, LS, and LT1 applications
- COPO 350 supercharged racing crate engine
Get in on all the Chevy SEMA action this week here at The News Wheel or by checking out the social hashtag #CHEVYSEMA.