Enter Deer Camp Sweepstakes for Chance to Win 2014 Silverado
Chevrolet is teaming with Cabela’s and the cast of The Outdoor Channel’s Bone Collector television show to offer one lucky fan a grand prize that includes an all-new Chevy Silverado and a five-day whitetail hunt with a Bone Collector. The Deer Camp Sweepstakes vows to provide not just the chance to hunt for the biggest trophy, but the opportunity to win it.
In order to enter the Deer Camp Sweepstakes for the opportunity to get behind the wheel of a 2014 Chevy Silverado, one need only visit the sweepstakes’ website and watch the video entitled “Trophy Call.” The video sees Bone Collector founder Michael Waddell use a “tweaked” call to summon Jeff Luke, chief engineer for the 2014 Silverado, and one of his prized creations. Information gleaned from the video can be used to complete the entry form, which asks for answers to the following questions:
- What feature on the 2014 Silverado lets T-Bone leave the butter at home?
- The 2014 Silverado beats what truck in fuel efficiency?
- The 2014 Silverado’s front end design can best be described as a…?
One lucky grand prize winner will receive an all-new 2014 Chevy Silverado, a five-day whitetail hunt for two with one of the Bone Collectors (sponsored by Cabela’s Outdoor Adventures outside of San Antonio, Texas), and the appropriate licenses for a trophy buck, non-trophy buck, wild hog, and wild turkey. A second-place prize winner will receive a $750 Cabela’s gift card, and the third-place winner will receive a Cabela’s gift card valued at $250.
The Deer Camp Sweepstakes ends December 2 and is valid only to legal U.S. residents aged 18 or older. See contest website for rules and regulations.
Brought to you by Smith Chevrolet in Hammond, IN
Latest posts by Smith Chevrolet of Hammond (see all)
- 2013 Chevrolet Traverse Overview – April 11, 2014
- Marvel and Chevrolet Team for “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” Ads – March 19, 2014
- Chevy Rocks Dependability Study with the Volt and Camaro – February 19, 2014
- 2014 Impala, Silverado Win Cars.com Best Car and Best Pickup of 2014 – January 22, 2014