Ford Transit Wins Five Vincentric Best Fleet Value Awards
Vincentric announced the winners of its 2015 Best Fleet Value in America awards, and the results are pretty clear: if you are building a company fleet and require the use of some sort of van, you’re likely going to want to go with a Ford.
More from Ford: 2015 Ford F-150 Production Ramps Up at Second Plant
Five different variants of the 2015 Ford Transit took home five awards out of a possible seven for vans. The winners were:
- Full-Size ½-Ton Cargo Van – Ford Transit 150 Medium Roof
- Full-Size ½-Ton Passenger Van – Ford Transit 150 XL Wagon Low Roof
- Full-Size ¾-Ton Cargo Van – Ford Transit 250 Medium Roof
- Full-Size 1-Ton Cargo Van – Ford Transit 350 Medium Roof
- Full-Size 1-Ton Passenger Van – Ford Transit 350 XL Low Roof
Ford also nailed down three additional awards, with the Ford Taurus SE 2.0-liter EcoBoost winning its sixth straight Vincentric award for large sedans, the Explorer XLT 2.0-liter EcoBoost winning the nameplate’s third straight award for large crossovers, and the Expedition XL 2WD taking home the second straight large SUV award for the badge.
Additionally, two Lincoln models were awarded for their value: the 2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid won the prize for premium mid-size hybrid sedans, and the Navigator took top honors for the premium large SUV segment.