Honda Recognizes Top Suppliers with Premier Partner Award
Today, American Honda Executive Vice President John Mendel presented fifteen of the automaker’s suppliers with the company’s 2015 Premier Partner Award at a special ceremony in Torrance, California. In a statement, Honda said that the winners were chosen from a pool of over 1,000 eligible companies for their excellence in quality, value, and customer service.
Seven of the 15 awarded companies are repeat winners.
Related info: Research the Honda automobile lineup
Premier Partner Award recipients support business operations for Honda and Acura automobiles, as well as engines and transmissions, Honda ATVs, power equipment products, and the HondaJet advanced light jet.
“We ask all Honda suppliers to join us in prioritizing the end customer above all,” said Charles Harmon, American Honda’s senior manager of procurement and corporate services. “This year’s Premier Partner Award recipients have risen to that challenge and are critical members of the extended Honda family.”
Buying a New Car? Find out if leasing is right for you
The 2015 American Honda Premier Partner Award winners are:
- Accenture, for managing and tracking incentive payments, reconciliation and analytics through the Honda and Acura Sales Incentives Management Platform.
- Aerotek, for providing a contingent workforce for Honda’s Automobile Customer Service Department.
- Altura Associates, for providing consulting and development services for the Honda Environmental Leadership “Green Dealer” Program.
- Atlantic Container Line AB, for providing international transporting services.
- BI Worldwide, for the development and execution of customer and associate retention and engagement strategies.
- Brando, for providing experiential marketing services for the motorcycle and UTV/ATV segments.
- CH2M, for providing facility management and administrative services.
- Hay Group, for creation and execution of leadership development centers for assistant managers and managers.
- Impartial Services Group, a Stericycle business, for providing outreach campaigns to owners affected by recalls.
- Lithocraft Company, for providing printed accessory collateral for dealerships.
- Maritz, for creating in-dealership launch training programs and direct mail marketing.
- Pattison Sign Group, for fabricating signs for the Honda and Acura Identification programs.
- RPA, for operating and maintaining Honda’s consumer website and consumer communications, as well as providing support tools to external training companies, dealers and field personnel.
- Targetbase, for marketing strategy and consultation, and the development and management of customer databases.
- Virginia Transportation Corporation, for providing finished vehicle transportation services in the United States and Canada.