A Taste of the 20th Annual Woodward Dream Cruise
Last weekend marked the 20th Annual Woodward Dream Cruise just outside of Detroit on the famous Woodward Avenue. Car enthusiasts from across the country (though admittedly mostly the Midwest) traveled far for this big event. This year, the Dream Cruise was open on Thursday and Friday night, with the big, all-day celebration held on Saturday.
Here’s a little taste of what you missed if you didn’t make it out this year:
- Mustang Alley with more than 1,000 classic Mustangs from the last 50 years
- A raffle for a 2015 Mustang 50 Years Limited Edition Convertible
- The debut of the 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
- Dodge and Viper Night, as well as live music, free merchandise, and celebrity appearances courtesy of Chrysler Group
- Two Mopar “Top Eliminator HEMI Heritage” winners
- Chevy’s Service Rescue Squad Silverados
The Ultimate Bond: Two Best Friends and a ’51 Chrysler
The 20th Annual Woodward Dream Cruise was all fun and games, except for the part where someone’s Corvette was stolen. (Yes, really, that happened.)
Aside from that awful mess, Woodward was a blast. Check out this video from Chrysler Group to see for yourself, although, to be fair, it heavily features Chrysler Group vehicles because well, hey, it was made by Chrysler Group.