Ten Thai GM Dealers Earn 2016 Grandmaster Status
General Motors announced ten dealers from Thailand who have earned the distinction of becoming 2016 GM International Grandmasters. These dealers were among the 124 individuals from the region to have earned the honor at the 13th annual GMI Grandmasters presentation, which took place in Barcelona, Spain.
The GMI Grandmasters are determined based on a comprehensive standard of quality and quantity in dealership operations.
Chevy’s Latest: Get a load of the updated 2017 Chevrolet Cruze
“Now, more than ever, we need high-performing business partners who are passionate about winning to sell and service our vehicles,” said GM Executive Vice President and President of GM International Stefan Jacoby. “Nobody knows our brands, products or customers better than our dealers. That is why we regard them as a critical part of our team.”
The 10 Thai dealers to be named GMI Grandmasters are:
- Teerayoot Rungkhakulnuwat (A.S. Auto Place Co., Ltd. – Surin)
- Suphat Kanchanasiripakdee (Triple M Auto Sales Co.,Ltd. – Ratchada–Thaphra, Bangkok)
- Suppachai Pruitthithada (Yontrakarn Premium Car Co.,Ltd. – Chaeng Wattana, Bangkok)
- Krich Tangsakul (Udon Pijitphet Motor Car Co.,Ltd. – Udonthani)
- Chokpitak Srihiranrat (Rattanahiran Autosales Co.,Ltd. – Chokchai, Nakhonrachasima)
- Sarinda Chompousri (Chaichana Motor (Chiangrai) Co.,Ltd. – Chiangrai)
- Sittitat Santhaworn (Nakornphanom Pijitpetch Motor Car Co., Ltd.)
- Thanachart Chanwaowam (Ch.Erawan Automobile Nakhonpathom Co.,Ltd. – Nakkonpathom)
- Paivan Sangtavorn (Pijitphet Motor Car Co.,Ltd. – Sawang Dan Dien, Sakonnakhon)
- Panyawat Sriraksa (VSK Auto Mobile Co.,Ltd. – Ubonratchathani)
It was also announced at the ceremony that next year’s event will take a “more intimate, market-specific format” in recognizing dealers. GM will also launch the GM International President’s Club, a team of 10-15 regional dealers who will work directly with GM leadership to influence regional and local business operations.
Driving Safely: How to avoid wildlife on the road