The Best Automotive-Themed Light Bulb Jokes to Brighten Your Day
Many people have preferred styles of humor, with some preferring the underappreciated light bulb joke. A brilliant format that pokes fun at every demographic, career, and society under the sun, the light bulb joke can be creatively and cleverly adapted to poke fun any anyone.
For the gearheads out there, here are the funniest automotive-themed light bulb jokes.
Digital Shopping: Tips for effectively researching used cars online
Light Bulb Jokes for Car People
How many auto mechanics does it take to change a light bulb?
- A: We don’t know yet. They’re still waiting on a part.
- A: Six. One to force it with a hammer and five to go out for more bulbs
- A: Two. One to try to put in the wrong lamp, and one to tell you he thinks he’ll have to
replace the whole socket.
How many car salesmen does it take to change a light bulb?
- A: I’m working out the figure on my calculator, and I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
- A: It should be three but I’ll do it with two if you’ll sign here now, but I’ll have to run that by my sales manager.
How many bikers does it take to change a light bulb?
- A: Two. One to change the bulb, and the other to kick the switch.
How many NASCAR drivers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- A: None, they can only go left.
How many republicans does it take to change a light bulb?
- A: Twelve to investigate Obama’s involvement in the failure of the old bulb, 23 to deregulate the light bulb industry, and 51 to pass a tax credit for light bulb changes.
Do You Get Your Tires Rotated? This is why you need to!