How to Vacuum Your Car
Once the weather finally begins to warm up, drivers will be rushing to automated car washes, or filling up their driveways in order to get their vehicles looking good for the Spring. Getting the outside of your car looking shiny is great, but you don’t want to forget to get the interior in ship shape, and that will take vacuuming. Below you will find tips on how to vacuum your car.
- Choose an Appropriate Vacuum – You are going to want multiple attachments and a vacuum that is very mobile. Ideally, you would have cordless vacuum cleaner, but an extension cord with a Shop-Vac on wheels should do the trick
- Conduct a Thorough Sweep of Your Car before Vacuuming – remove all trash that could clog the vacuum and be sure to check under seats for personal items that could get sucked up and never seen again.
- Remove Floor Mats – Don’t cut corners and just vacuum your mats while they’re in your car. Remove them so that you can clean the dirt that lies underneath, and having the mat outside the vehicle allows for a more thorough cleaning.
- Don’t be Afraid to Change Attachments – If you’ve got um’, flaunt um’. If you’re fortunate enough to still have your vacuum attachments, use the smaller ones for more confined areas and the larger ones in more open spaces.
- Don’t Forget the Trunk – If you’re like us, you carry a bunch of random stuff in your trunk and it’s the place to haul stuff you don’t want in your cabin. This can result in more debris in the trunk than the rest of the car combined, so clean it out and vacuum it up.
- Herndon ChevroletSponsor
Herndon Chevrolet is a local Chevy dealership in the Columbia, SC area. They are proud to carry a large inventory of new and previously owned Chevrolet vehicles. They also have a reliable service and financing department. Herndon Chevrolet frequently has special offers for customers as well. More information about vehicle inventory as well as current vehicle and service specials can be found online at www.HerndonChevy.com/.