Big Winning: Ford Fiesta ST Awards Put Other Cars to Shame
The Ford Fiesta ST was introduced just last year, and has spent its first months racking up the awards. The 2014 Fiesta ST has already received 22 awards, making the Ford Fiesta ST is the most-awarded performance subcompact Ford has ever created. Most recently the Fiesta ST was named a 2014 Automobile Magazine All-Star.
This hot hatch is making a splash in the car world due to its impressive performance, handling, and value.
“High-technology hot rods like Fiesta ST have helped make fast driving possible for buyers of small cars – even those with modest budgets,” said Jean Jennings, editor-in-chief, Automobile Magazine in a recent news release. “It’s a bullet on the road, with a turbocharged four-cylinder engine that sounds like a mini-Ferrari when flogged, supportive Recaro seats and clean shift action. Designed and engineered collaboratively by Ford’s U.S. and European operations, Fiesta ST is a testament to the success of the One Ford global vehicle development philosophy.”
Ford Fiesta ST awards include:
- Automobile Magazine, 2014 All-Star
- Top Gear (U.K.), Car of the Year
- Echappement (France), Sports Car of the Year
- Auto Express (U.K.), Best Hot Hatch
- Scottish Car of the Year, Best Hot Hatch
- Car (Spain), Top 11 Sports Cars
- Sunday Times (U.K.), No. 1 Hot Hatch
- Autocar (U.K.), Best Value Driver’s Car
- Car and Driver, 10 Best
- Gear Patrol, GP100 Top Gear
- Popular Mechanics, 2014 Automotive Excellence Award for Handling
- Esquire Magazine, Small Car of the Year
- Culture Map – Houston, Hot Compact of the Year
- Autobytel, 2014 Compact Car of the Year
- MotorWeek, Drivers’ Choice Award for Best Subcompact Car
- Hagerty, 2014 Hagerty Hot List
- About.com, Best New Cars of 2014
- China Auto Pictorial, Performance Car of the Year
- Top Gear (China), Best Performance Car in 2013
- National Business Review, Sports Car of the Year 2013
- U.K. Car of the Year, Best Performance Car
- kbb.com, 10 Coolest New Cars Under $25,000 of 2014
If you’re looking to get some serious bang for your buck, the Ford Fiesta ST is a sure-thing. There’s really nothing else out there quite like it, a car that’s fun to drive, packed full of features, and affordable to drive.
Sanderson Ford , located in Glendale, AZ, sells new and used Ford vehicles and is a fifteen time winner of the President’s Award. Not only does the dealer carry a full line of Ford cars, trucks, and SUVs, like the Focus and the F-150, but Sanderson Ford also provides a large service department that is prepared to assist with any repairs or routine maintenance, as well as a knowledgeable parts department that offers one-stop shopping on all Ford parts and accessories. Sanderson Ford strives for 100 percent customer satisfaction with every visit.