Buick Offers Big Savings on 2019 Encore for June
Buick is offering a 19-percent discount on 2019 Encore models nationwide. And, unlike previous discounts this year, this one caters toward current GM owners rather than prospective ones.
To illustrate the savings, consider the Encore Preferred trim. Buick advertises a $727 price reduction below MSRP and the $4,373 purchase allowance to get the overall discount of 19 percent below MSRP. This brings this trim’s $26,840 price tag down to a more palatable $21,740.
Requirements for the deal
Per GM Authority, you’re eligible for the Encore discount if you currently own a 2005 or newer GM vehicle and choose to finance your next ride through GM financial.
Advantages of Used: Reasons to opt for an older model
If you’re in the market for a small luxury SUV, the 2019 Encore aims to please. Safe, reliable, and posh, this model touches all of the bases when it comes to a concise commuter. Here are just some of the reasons why you should bring one home.
- Attains 33 miles per gallon on the highway with the 1.4-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine and front-wheel drive.
- Available in trendy exterior hues such as Deep Azure Metallic and Satin Steel Gray.
- Supplies 48.5 cubic feet of maximum cargo volume to accommodate luggage, groceries, and sports equipment.
- The Essence trim presents the luxuries of heated front seats, as well as dual-zone automatic climate control and a memory seat for the driver.
- Active Noise Cancellation tech in the cabin translates to a serenely quiet ride.
- Advanced driver-assist features — such as Forward Collision Alert, Front and Rear Park Assist, Lane Departure Warning, and Rear Cross Traffic Alert — will boost your confidence with each journey.
Summer Makeover: Refresh your Buick with these nifty accessories
News Source: GM Authority