Chevrolet Discounts the 2019 Trax for June
If you’ve been eyeing the 2019 Chevy Trax for a while, you’re in luck. This month, the brand is offering a 15-percent discount on this subcompact SUV.
Per GM Authority, the automaker’s goal for the incentive is to elaborate on the first quarter of this year’s thriving Trax sales. This brand sold 24,580 units of this model, which translates to a 20-percent sales increase. It enabled the Trax to achieve a first-quarter sales record.
Contemporary Defenses: Learn more about OnStar technology here
While May’s discount on the Trax was substantial, June’s is even better because it’s not limited to just current GM owners. Per GM Authority, this month’s deals on the model are as follows.
- Finance offer: 0 percent APR (interest-free) financing for 72 months for well-qualified buyers
- Retail offer: 15 percent below MSRP when financing with GM Financial
- Purchase offer: $2,250 consumer cash + $750 downpayment assistance = $3,000 total cash allowance
To illustrate the savings, if you opt for the $3K cash allowance, you can nab an LT trim for $21,195. If you choose the 15 percent retail offer and apply it to the LS model, you’ll pay just $18,950.75 (instead of the $22,295 original price).
More reasons to choose the Trax
The 2019 Trax is a great choice if you’re in the market for a new SUV for your young family. Or if you have pets and need an auto with a bit more space than a sedan. Its safety and efficiency are just two of its top qualities.
- It ranked on U.S. News’ 20 Safest Small SUVs of 2019 list.
- It secured a 5-Star Overall Vehicle Score from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- It offers 31 mpg on the highway when equipped with front-wheel-drive, to help reduce emissions.
- It can transport up to five passengers while also offering a substantial maximum cargo volume of 48.4 cubic feet, when you need it.
- It comes with available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi, for a connected driving experience.
Perfect Alignment: Learn more about Elco Chevrolet’s free wheel-alignment check
News Source: GM Authority