Chevy Offers Deep Discounts on 2019 Silverado in March
Besides the Impala, Equinox, and Suburban deals this month, Chevy is also offering significant savings on the 2019 Silverado 1500. Now through the end of March, consumers can enjoy more than $9,000 off.
Here are the different incentives that Chevy is offering on the 2019 Silverado 1500, depending on which trim or configuration you select.
- 2019 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT: 0 percent APR (interest-free) for 72 months when financing with GM Financial
- 2019 Silverado Crew Cab LT (with All Star and Z71 packages):
- 0 percent APR (interest-free) for 72 months when financing with GM Financial
- $3,015 price reduction below MSRP + $3,500 cash allowance + $2,000 Competitive Owner Cash + $500 option package discount = $9,015 discount
- 2019 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab/Double Cab: $1,500 cash allowance when financing with GM Financial
- 2019 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab RST: 0 percent APR (interest-free) for 72 months when financing with GM Financial
Dealership Advantages: Benefits of servicing your car at the dealership
More perks of the 2019 Silverado 1500
The 2019 version of the Silverado embodies the most robust capabilities of the model to date. Consumers have their choice of four different gasoline engines. The 4.3-liter V6 yields 285 horsepower and 305 lb-ft of torque, while the 5.3-liter V8 yields 355 horsepower and 383 lb-ft of torque. The turbocharged 2.7-liter inline-four outputs 310 horsepower and 348 lb-ft of torque, while achieving 23 mpg on the highway. The 6.2-liter V8 dishes out 420 horsepower for those who need the most potent response and strength day in and day out.
The 2019 Silverado 1500 also incorporates a new Durabed truck bed for increased ruggedness, while shaving off 450 pounds to improve the model’s fuel efficiency and agility.
For even more reasons to bring home a new Silverado 1500, check out the model overview here.
Spring Makeover: Refresh your Chevy with these nifty accessories
News Source: GM Authority