GMC Discounts the Canyon for September
A new season is a perfect time to make changes in your life. If one of the changes you’ve been contemplating is purchasing a new GMC Canyon, then September is a great time to take action. The automaker is offering two exclusive incentives now through month’s end.
Terrific Trade-Ins: Discover the advantages of trading in your vehicle
Per GM Authority, the September deals on the 2019 Canyon are as follows.
- 12 percent below MSRP on most Canyon models, for current eligible non-GM owners and lessees
- $5,505 below MSRP on select models for current eligible non-GM owners who finance with GM Financial
To illustrate the savings, a current non-GM owner could apply the 12-percent discount to the SLE version of the Canyon to shave approximately $4K off the original price of $35,495. Or they could opt for the $5,505 below MSRP deal and go with the All Terrain trim for the more palatable price of $32,090.
More reasons to bring home a Canyon
The 2019 Canyon is a gratifying entry-level truck if you’re transitioning from the SUV or minivan segment. Here are just some of its amenities and technologies that enhance the practicality and convenience of each drive.
- EZ-Lift and Lower tailgate
- Cargo box lighting so you can check on your load in the dark
- Available Bose premium audio system
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Available fog lamps and heated outside mirrors for better visibility in inclement weather
- Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi for a connected driving experience
Peace of Mind: Learn more about OnStar technology
News Source: GM Authority
The News Wheel is a digital auto magazine providing readers with a fresh perspective on the latest car news. We’re located in the heart of America (Dayton, Ohio) and our goal is to deliver an entertaining and informative perspective on what’s trending in the automotive world. See more articles from The News Wheel.