GMC Discounts the Canyon for September
A new season is a perfect time to make changes in your life. If one of the changes you’ve been contemplating is purchasing a new GMC Canyon, then September is a great time to take action. The automaker is offering two exclusive incentives now through month’s end.
Terrific Trade-Ins: Discover the advantages of trading in your vehicle
Per GM Authority, the September deals on the 2019 Canyon are as follows.
- 12 percent below MSRP on most Canyon models, for current eligible non-GM owners and lessees
- $5,505 below MSRP on select models for current eligible non-GM owners who finance with GM Financial
To illustrate the savings, a current non-GM owner could apply the 12-percent discount to the SLE version of the Canyon to shave approximately $4K off the original price of $35,495. Or they could opt for the $5,505 below MSRP deal and go with the All Terrain trim for the more palatable price of $32,090.
More reasons to bring home a Canyon
The 2019 Canyon is a gratifying entry-level truck if you’re transitioning from the SUV or minivan segment. Here are just some of its amenities and technologies that enhance the practicality and convenience of each drive.
- EZ-Lift and Lower tailgate
- Cargo box lighting so you can check on your load in the dark
- Available Bose premium audio system
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Available fog lamps and heated outside mirrors for better visibility in inclement weather
- Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi for a connected driving experience
Peace of Mind: Learn more about OnStar technology
News Source: GM Authority