Enter Goodguys Rod & Custom Association’s Ford Fiesa Giveaway
For the fifth year in a row, Goodguys Rod & Custom Association is looking to give one lucky fan the chance to win a brand new Ford vehicle. This year, the prize at stake in the Goodguys giveaway is the 2014 Ford Fiesta, which was name the 2014 Telegraph Motoring Awards Car of the Year and whose nameplate recently became the UK’s all-time best seller.
All you need to do to get entered is visit https://good-guys.com/promotions/ford-fiesta and fill out a quick form. Entries will be accepted until December 1 at 12pm ET.
In-person entries will also be accepted at the following forthcoming Goodguys events around the country:
- August 15-17 13th Great Northwest Nationals, Spokane, WA
- August 22-24 28th West Coast Nationals, Pleasanton, CA
- October 3-5 22nd Lone Star Nationals, Fort Worth, TX
- October 24-26 21st Southeastern Nationals, Charlotte, NC
- November 8-9 25th Autumn Get-Together, Pleasanton, CA
- November 14-16 17th Southwest Nationals, Scottsdale, AZ
From the live events and the online entries, 20 finalists will be selected for a final drawing, scheduled to be held on December 11 at 4:00pm. The prize, a 2014 Fiesta ST, is listed in “as is” condition and is valued around $10,000, so it’s the equivalent of getting a gently used car for free. Still, it’s nothing to turn one’s nose up at.
Visit https://good-guys.com/ford-fiesta-rules for full rules and details.