TAWA Names 2015 Chrysler 300 “Car of Texas”
FCA dominates Texas Auto Roundup
This week, the Texas Auto Writers Association (TAWA) named the 2015 Chrysler 300 “Car of Texas” at the Texas Auto Roundup. While “Car of Texas” is one of the top honors of the event, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles US (FCA US) managed to nab another seven awards there as well. In fact, FCA snagged eight of the 20 available awards, far more than any other automaker present at the event.
“FCA US brought an amazing array of vehicles this year. It was truly an all-star lineup. Our members were especially impressed with the 2015 Chrysler 300 and the Dodge Hellcats,” remarked Michael Marrs, President of TAWA. “In fact, the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat was the most driven car for the entire day.”
All cars considered for awards are driven around Texas Motor Speedway, in Fort Worth, Texas, so it’s no surprise that the Hellcat was favored by auto enthusiasts.
Chrysler at the 2015 Texas Auto Roundup
- 2015 Chrysler 300: Car of Texas
- 2015 Chrysler 200: Mid-size Sedan of Texas
Dodge at the 2015 Texas Auto Roundup
- 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat: Performance Coupe of Texas
- 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat: Performance Sedan of Texas
- Dodge SRT Hellcat 6.2-liter Supercharged HEMI V8 engine: Best New Feature
- 2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack: Full-size Sedan of Texas
*Is there anything a Hellcat can’t win? You know, except maybe any type of green car award…
Jeep at the 2015 Texas Auto Roundup
- 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT: Performance Utility Vehicle of Texas
Alfa Romeo at the 2015 Texas Auto Roundup
- 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe: Best Value
The News Wheel is a digital auto magazine providing readers with a fresh perspective on the latest car news. We’re located in the heart of America (Dayton, Ohio) and our goal is to deliver an entertaining and informative perspective on what’s trending in the automotive world. See more articles from The News Wheel.