Crazy Car Colors: Which 2016 Models Are Offered in Green?
Of the available car colors offered on today’s automobiles, green is by far one of the most under-represented. For many people, green is a fabulous shade that’s both wild and sophisticated; but sadly, it’s not commonly offered.
Unfortunately, green colors are not as popular this year as they were last year, as many models abandoned green shades for more neutral, traditional color palates. Many automakers like Mazda, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Volvo, Lincoln, and Buick don’t offer green color choices. On the other hand, automakers like Audi and BMW offer customized paint finishes for their premium models, with shades of green being possible.
So in honor of St. Patrick’s Day, let’s look at some of the most popular car models offered in factory-optioned green colors.
New Car Survey: Which vehicles are the most popular in the country? Find out!
List of 2016 Model Vehicles Offered in Green Colors
While the following list is certainly not complete, it’s indicative of the diverse spectrum of green colors on today’s auto market.
- 2016 Cadillac Escalade: Offered in “Dark Emerald Metallic“
- 2016 Chevrolet Spark: offered in “Lime“
- 2016 Chevrolet SS: offered in “Jungle Green Metallic“
- 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe: offered in “Green Envy Metallic“
- 2016 Chevrolet Suburban: offered in “Green Envy Metallic“
- 2016 Chevrolet Colorado: offered in “Rainforest Green Metallic“
- 2016 Chevrolet Express Cargo Van and Passenger Van: Offered in “Rainforest Green Metallic“
- 2016 Dodge Journey: offered in “Verde Oliva/Olive Green“
- 2016 Fiat: 500: offered in “Verde Chiaro/Light Green“
- 2016 Fiat: 500c: offered in “Verde Chiaro/Light Green“
- 2016 Fiat 500x: offered in “Verde Toscana/Green Metallic“
- 2016 GMC Canyon: offered in “Emerald Green Metallic“
- 2016 GMC Yukon/Yukon XL: offered in “Dark Forest Green Metallic“
- 2016 GMC Savana vans: offered in “Emerald Green Metallic“
- 2016 Honda Pilot: offered in “Black Forest Pearl“
- 2016 Honda HR-V: offered in “Misty Green Pearl“
- 2016 Honda Civic: offered in “Energy Green“
- 2016 Kia Soul: offered in “Alien 2“
- 2016 Mercedes B-Class: offered in “Kryptonite Green Metallic“
- 2016 MINI Countryman: offered in “Jungle Green“
- 2016 MINI Clubman: offered in “British Racing Green II“
- 2016 MINI John Cooper Works: offered in “JCW Rebel Green“
- 2016 Subaru Outback: offered in “Jasmine Green Metallic“
- 2016 Subaru Forester: offered in “Jasmine Green Metallic“
- 2016 Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid: offered in “Jasmine Green Metallic“
- 2016 Subaru Impreza: offered in “Jasmine Green Metallic“
- 2016 Toyota Corolla: offered in “4Evergreen Mica“
- 2016 Toyota Highlander/Highlander Hybrid: offered in “Alumina Jade Metallic“
- 2016 Toyota Prius c: offered in “Electric Lime Metallic“
Know of any more factory-painted green models from 2016? I’d love to add them to the list!
Car Buying Tips: Essential advice when determining your down payment
- Tim ShultsContributor
Tim Shults is the President of the Shults Auto Group. In his spare time he likes to play golf and spend time with his four daughters. Shults Auto Group is the largest auto group in the Southern tier. With over 400 employees, Shults Auto Group has 11 different dealerships carrying 15 different makes and 2 strictly used car stores, Shults Toyota, Ed Shults Chevrolet Cadillac, Shults Chevrolet of Westfield, Edmond Chevrolet Buick GMC, Ed Shults Ford Lincoln of Jamestown, Kia of Jamestown, Ed Shults Subaru of Warren, Shults Hyundai, Ed Shults Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Warren, Shults Resale, Shults Resale Olean, and Shults Nissan.