Most Fuel-Efficient Chevys on the Market
Many of you may be looking for a new vehicle that saves you a little extra cash at the pump. In addition to the EV and Hybrid options, which save a lot, there are also several fuel efficient gas powered cars on the road too! Check out the list below to see our list of the most fuel-efficient Chevys determined to save you some money.
- 2013 Camaro, 3.6L, Six-speed Automatic, 19 city/ 22 combined/ 30 highway
- 2013 Cruze Eco, 1.4L, Six-speed Manual, 28 city/ 33 combined/ 42 highway
- 2013 Equinox FWD, 2.4L, Six-speed Automatic, 22 city/ 26 combined/ 32 highway
- 2013 Malibu eAssist, 2.4L, Six-speed Automatic, 25 city/ 29 combined/ 37 highway
- 2013 Silverado K15 4WD, 5.3L, Six-speed Automatic, 15 city/ 17 combined/ 21 highway
- 2013 Sonic, 1.4L, Six-speed Manual, 29 city/ 33 combined/ 40 highway
- 2013 Spark, 1.2L, Five-speed Manual, 32 city/ 34 combined/ 38 highway
- 2013 Tahoe 1500 4WD, 5.3L, Six-speed Automatic, 15 city/ 17 combined/ 21 highway
Stop into your nearest Chevy dealer to test drive any of these fuel efficient gas powered models!
Brought to you by Apple Chevrolet.
The News Wheel is a digital auto magazine providing readers with a fresh perspective on the latest car news. We’re located in the heart of America (Dayton, Ohio) and our goal is to deliver an entertaining and informative perspective on what’s trending in the automotive world. See more articles from The News Wheel.