2015 Jeep Renegade Is Capable—Mighty Capable
The 2015 Jeep Renegade is stirring up all kinds of excitement today at the New York International Auto Show, and that’s because, like all good Jeeps, the Renegade is incredibly capable and incredibly awesome.
“The all-new 2015 Jeep Renegade symbolizes the brand’s renowned American design, ingenuity and innovation, marking the Jeep brand’s first entry into the small SUV segment,” said Mike Manley, President and CEO, Jeep Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. “Renegade expands the brand’s product portfolio and targets the rapidly expanding small SUV segment with a best-in-class combination of fuel efficiency and off-road capability, while at the same time delivering outstanding driving dynamics and the open-air freedom customers expect from Jeep.”
So what is there to love about the 2015 Jeep Renegade? Quite a bit.
- The 2015 Jeep Renegade boasts best-in-class off-road capability.
- It gets best-in-class Trail Rated 4×4 capability with the Trailhawk model.
- The interior and exterior are energetic, bold, rugged, and powerful all at once.
- The Renegade features the class-exclusive My Sky roof system to give drivers that beloved open-air freedom.
- It’s the world’s first small SUV to be mated with a nine-speed automatic transmission.
- The 2015 Jeep Renegade yields more than 30 mpg on the highway.
- It features segment-exclusive technologies normally only found on premium SUVs, including Uconnect Access, Uconnect touchscreen radio systems, and the largest full-color instrument cluster display in the segment.
- The Renegade houses up to 70 advanced safety and security features.
Stick around on The News Wheel for more fresh out of New York.
RELATED: Shop for Mopar Parts and Accessories