2015 Subaru Legacy Pricing Starts at $22,490
Subaru announced pricing this week for their new-look 2015 Legacy sedan. The Legacy, first revealed at the Chicago Auto Show in February, boasts enhanced features, improved safety, the largest passenger cabin in the segment and—much to our chagrin—a price increase.
World Record Performance: Watch a Subaru BRZ break a Guinness World Record
The entry-level 25i model will start at $22,490 (with destination and delivery fees included), which is up $1,400 from the price of the 2014 model. At the high end of the spectrum, the 3.6R Limited will carry a $30,390 price—a $1,300 price hike from the 2014 year model.
Complete 2015 Subaru Legacy pricing is as follows:
|Model/Trim||Transmission||MSRP||MSRP + destination and delivery|
Gallery: 2015 Subaru Legacy Pricing Announced
Additionally, prices for option packages were released, which are as follows:
- Moonroof Package – $1,195
- Moonroof Package/Navigation – $1,695
- EyeSight/Blind Spot Detection & Rear Cross Traffic Alert – $1,195
- Moonroof Package/Navigation System/EyeSight/Blind Spot Detection & Rear Cross Traffic Alert – $2,890
- Moonroof Package/Keyless Access & Start/Nav System – $2,195
- Moonroof Package/Keyless Access & Start/Nav System/EyeSight – $2,990
Production on the 2015 Legacy is already underway at Subaru of Indiana Automotive with a rollout date scheduled for later this summer.
Best Resale Available: Learn why Subaru has the best resale value out of all the carmakers