2017 Fiat 500e Overview
The 2017 Fiat 500e is an electric vehicle (EV) that is exclusive to drivers in Oregon and California, and can get a full charge in less than 4 hours when connected to a Level 2 energy source. The fun-to-drive Italian vehicle has signature Fiat style and is available in just one well-equipped trim that features a variety of convenient features.
[wptab name= “Exterior”]
2017 Fiat 500e Exterior
The styling of the 2017 Fiat 500e aligns with the Italian automaker’s penchant for standing out and catching the eyes of every passing driver. The compact electric vehicle is available in eight different exterior colors and features bi-function halogen projector headlamps. The heated power mirrors, along with the 15-inch aluminum wheels, add a refined touch to the environmentally-friendly vehicle. An available Sport package adds Nero black trimmed lights, orange accented wheels, and orange mirror caps with a body side stripe.
2017 Fiat 500e Exterior Photos:
Exterior available on 2017 Fiat 500e:
- 15-inch aluminum wheels, Gloss black finish exterior door appliqués, Bi-function halogen projector headlamps, Fog lamps, High beam Daytime Running Lights, Body-colored power heated mirrors, Chrome door handles, ECO spoiler, Exterior spotter mirror, Lower body side cladding, Rear wiper/washer, Short mast antenna, Belt moldings, Body-colored fascias, Windshield wipers
[wptab name= “Performance”]
2017 Fiat 500e Performance
Under the hood of the 2017 Fiat 500e is an 83 kW electric motor mated to a single-speed push-button transmission. The electric motor doesn’t mean power is sacrificed, with the 500e pumping out 111 horsepower and 147 lb-ft of torque.
[wptab name= “Efficiency”]
2017 Fiat 500e Efficiency
With its 83 kW electric motor, the 2017 Fiat 500e has quite an impressive range of 121/103/112 MPGe city/highway/combined*.
*EPA estimated miles per gallon of gasoline equivalent (MPGe). Actual mileage may vary.
[wptab name= “Interior”]
2017 Fiat 500e Interior
The interior of the 2017 Fiat 500e is filled with premium materials, ranging from the heated front seats to the leather-wrapped steering wheel. Additional luxuries include leatherette bucket seats, automatic temperature control with a Micron filter, auto-dimming rearview mirror, and a rear cargo shelf panel. An available power sunroof opens up the skies while riding in the 500e while the GPS Navigation system steers you in the right direction.
2017 Fiat 500e Interior Photos:
Interior available on 2017 Fiat 500e:
- Seat foam cushion, Driver seat memory, Heated front seats, Leatherette bucket seats, Passenger seat armrest, Passenger seat memory, Rear 50/50 split fold-down seat, Automatic temperature control with Micron filter, 12-volt power outlet, Auto-dimming rearview mirror with microphone, Leather-wrapped steering wheel, Steering-wheel mounted audio controls, Chrome interior handles, Instrument panel accent color bezel, Rear cargo shelf panel
[wptab name= “Safety”]
2017 Fiat 500e Safety
Standard safety features on the 2017 Fiat 500e are just a start on this sporty vehicle. With Hill Start Assist, Electronic Stability Control, and Rear Park Assist, drivers can rely on the 500e to keep them safe from danger. An optional safety add-on includes an audible Pedestrian Warning System that activates when the vehicle is shifted into reverse.
Standard Safety Features:
- Advanced multistage airbags
- Electronic Stability Control
- Engine Immobilizer
- Hill Start Assist
- LATCH child safety restraint system
- Rear Park Assist
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Security alarm
- Speed Control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
The News Wheel is a digital auto magazine providing readers with a fresh perspective on the latest car news. We’re located in the heart of America (Dayton, Ohio) and our goal is to deliver an entertaining and informative perspective on what’s trending in the automotive world. See more articles from The News Wheel.