2018 Cadillac XT5 Overview
The 2018 Cadillac XT5 is a luxury crossover dominating its segment. With seating for up to five passengers and four deluxe trims that are sure to impress, this 2018 model is rolling onto the lineup in style.
[wptab name=”What’s New”]
What’s New for the 2018 Cadillac XT5?
The 2018 Cadillac XT5 is offering an all-new design compared to last year’s model. The 2018 is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter V6 engine, and this year, drivers can opt for a new advanced “twin-clutch” all-wheel drive system to help control the vehicle in diverse terrains; this AWD system comes standard on the range-topping trim. Technology has also been upgraded for the model, with the addition of a rear view camera, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and a CUE system.
The 2018 Cadillac XT5 is available in four trim levels: XT5, Luxury, Premium Luxury, and Platinum.
2018 Cadillac XT5 Photos:
2018 Cadillac XT5 Exterior
Sculpted, contoured side panels and a sloped front hood make the 2018 Cadillac XT5 worthy of a second glance. Available in eight different colors, drivers can make the XT5 their own. For some extra flare, drivers can opt for illuminated door handles; they add visibility when entering your car at night, plus, they add a certain level of style only found on a Cadillac.
The 2018 Cadillac XT5 is available in eight different exterior colors: Radiant Silver Metallic, Red Passion Tintcoat, Crystal White Tricoat, Harbor Blue Metallic, Stellar Black Metallic, Deep Amethyst Metallic (pictured above), Dark Granite Metallic, and Bronze Dune Metallic.
2018 Cadillac XT5 Photos:
Exterior features available on the 2018 Cadillac XT5
- 18-inch multi-spoke aluminum wheels with Blade Silver painted finish; Rear spoiler; Deep-tinted glass; Daytime Running Lamps; Tire inflation kit; Front and rear intermittent windshield wiper with washer; Capless fueling system; Halogen headlamps; Power-adjustable, manual-folding, heated body-color outside mirrors; Bright brushed aluminum roof rails; Rear power liftgate; Automatic on/off headlamps; 18-inch all-season tires; Acoustic laminated windshield and front door glass
Exterior features available on the 2018 Cadillac XT5 Luxury
-Adds to or replaces features on the XT5-
- Rainsense™ automatic windshield wipers; UltraView® power sunroof; 18-inch bright machined-face aluminum wheels with Light Argent accents; Power-adjustable, power-folding, auto-dimming, heated body-color outside mirrors
Exterior features available on the 2018 Cadillac XT5 Premium Luxury
-Adds to or replaces features on the Luxury-
- Driver Awareness Package, Hands-free liftgate, 20-inch all-season tires, LED headlamps, Front park and cornering lamps, 20-inch Sterling Silver-painted finish aluminum wheels, IntelliBeam®, Illuminated door handles
Exterior features available on the 2018 Cadillac XT5 Platinum
-Adds to or replaces features on the Premium Luxury-
- Locking wheel lugs, 20-inch 12-spoke fully-polished aluminum wheels, Advanced Security Package
2018 Cadillac XT5 Performance
All four trim levels are streamlined with a singular engine for optimum strength under the hood. The 3.6-liter V6 engine is paired to an eight-speed automatic transmission, earning the luxury crossover 310 horsepower and 271 lb-ft of torque. The powertrain can be equipped with FWD or the all-new twin-clutch AWD drivetrain.
2018 Cadillac XT5 Efficiency
For the 2018 model year, the Cadillac XT5 comes with a new twin-clutch all-wheel drive system. When the XT5’s 3.6-liter V6 engine is paired to the AWD system, drivers can expect to earn an estimated 18 MPG in the city and 25 MPG on the highway.*
2018 Cadillac XT5 Interior
Built for the entire family, the 2018 Cadillac XT5 offers seating for up to five passengers with 30 cubic feet of cargo space. Standard on the base trim, you’ll find stellar technology features including a built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, and a premium eight-speaker Bose® sound system.
The 2018 Cadillac XT5 is available in two different interior colors: Jet Black and Maple Sugar with black accents (pictured above)
2018 Cadillac XT5 Interior Photos:
Interior features available on the 2018 Cadillac XT5
- Interior: Rear air vents, Power tilt and telescopic steering column, Cabin humidity sensor and air filter, Roof-mounted antenna, Leather-wrapped steering wheel with cruise and audio controls, Passenger Sensing System, Second-row 40/20/40 bench seat, Glove box, Power-adjustable six-way passenger seat, Carpeted front and rear floor mats
- Radio and Technology: OnStar® Basic Plan for five years, Compass display, 5.7-inch color diagonal gauge cluster, OnStar® Guidance Plan for one year, Cadillac User Experience (CUE), OnStar® 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot, USB ports, Rear Vision Camera, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, Remote start, Keyless access, Cruise control, Universal Home Remote, Wireless charging, Bose® premium eight-speaker sound system
Interior features available on the 2018 Cadillac XT5 Luxury
- Interior: Inside rearview auto-dimming mirror, Rear Cargo Management System, Eight-way power front passenger seat adjuster, Retractable rear cargo shade, Electric rear-window defogger, Automatic heated steering wheel, Dual-zone automatic climate control, Two-way power driver lumbar control seat adjuster, Two-way power passenger lumbar control seat adjuster
- Radio and Technology: Available Front Pedestrian Braking, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, Available Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Available Forward Collision Alert, Memory Package, Available Following Distance Indicator, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
Interior features available on the 2018 Cadillac XT5 Premium Luxury
- Interior: Driver Awareness Package, Safety Alert Seat, Heated rear outboard seats, Tri-zone automatic climate control, Lighting accents, Ventilated driver and front passenger seats, Cadillac User Experience (CUE) with embedded navigation
- Radio and Technology: Bose® Studio Surround Sound 14-speaker sound system, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Front Pedestrian Braking, Forward Collision Alert, Following Distance Indicator
Interior features available on the 2018 Cadillac XT5 Platinum
- Interior: Premium carpeted front and rear floor mats, Advanced Security Package
- Radio and Technology: Surround Vision, Head-up display, 8-inch color diagonal gauge cluster, Rear Camera Mirror
2018 Cadillac XT5 Safety
In addition to the features working to keep you safe in the event of an accident, the 2018 Cadillac XT5 comes with OnStar®. Standard with the vehicle is an OnStar® Basic Plan with a five-year subscription, making it easier than ever to contact someone if you’re in need of roadside assistance. Whether you’re in a fender bender, you lose a tire, you have a flat tire, or anything in between, the XT5’s OnStar® plan has you covered.
Standard Safety Features on the 2018 Cadillac XT5
- Electric Parking Brake
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Electronic traction control
- Rear Park Assist
- OnStar® Basic Plan for five years
- Rear door locks
- Driver and front passenger frontal airbags
- Rear Vision Camera
- Daytime Running Lamps