2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Overview
The 2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 offers luxury inside the cabin, a stylish exterior, and efficiency that will save you money on the go. With a fuel economy rate up to 42 miles per gallon, you can count on the Mirage G4.
[wptab name=”What’s New”]
What’s New for the 2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4?
The Mitsubishi Mirage G4 was introduced for the first time last year. The 2018 model is its second introduction into the market, with a few minor changes. This year’s Mirage G4 has improved its sleek exterior with dark chrome alloy wheels and dark chrome grille accents. Inside the cabin, the 2018 Mirage G4 has added a Digital HD Radio® with a 7-inch Touch panel display audio system.
2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Photos:
2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Exterior
A vehicle’s exterior design plays a huge role in the amount of visibility a driver has behind the wheel. To help drivers maneuver the vehicle with optimum visibility, the 2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 is equipped with power side-view mirrors, halogen headlights, and a high-mount rear stoplight. These additional lights illuminate the surroundings of the vehicle, giving drivers the ability to see clearly.
2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Photos:
Exterior features available on the 2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 ES
- Front windshield variable intermittent wipers, Rear window defroster with timer, Door sash black out, Available 15-inch dark chrome alloy wheels, Temporary spare tire, Rear combination tail lights, Power side-view mirrors, Dark chrome grille accents, Available 175/55R15 tires, Laminated windshield, Halogen headlights, Color-keyed outside door handles, Short pole antenna, 165/65R14 tires, 14-inch steel wheels with wheel covers, Color-keyed folding side-view mirrors, Color-keyed front and rear bumpers, High mount rear stop light
Exterior features available on the 2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 SE
-Adds to or replaces features on the ES-
- SE badge, Color-keyed folding side-view mirrors with turn indicators, 15-inch dark chrome alloy wheels, Fog lights, 175/55R15 tires
2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Performance
Across its two trims, the 2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 offers one gasoline engine; however, drivers can choose between two transmissions to optimize their fuel efficiency. The Mirage G4 is a 1.2-liter MIVEC DOHC 12-valve inline three-cylinder engine, giving off 78 horsepower and 74 lb-ft of torque. The engine can be paired to a five-speed manual transmission or an available Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT).
2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Efficiency
The efficiency of the 2018 Mirage G4 depends on the driver’s choice of transmission. When paired with the five-speed manual transmission, the Mirage G4 earns an estimated 33/40/35 MPG City/Highway/Combined.* For upgraded efficiency, drivers can opt for the Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), which earns an estimated 35/42/37 MPG City/Highway/Combined.
2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Interior
The 2018 Mirage G4 is decorated with five-star luxury throughout the cabin. Technology is integrated with available features like a 7-inch Touch panel display audio system, Bluetooth® wireless technology, and remote keyless entry. Drivers can also enjoy heated front seats and a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob.
2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Interior Photos:
Interior features available on the 2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 ES
- Interior features: Four-way adjustable driver’s seat, Rear seat head restraints, Two retractable assist grips, Air conditioning, Urethane steering wheel, Front door panel storage pockets, Cargo light, Urethane shift knob, Available leather-wrapped steering wheel, Center console with cup holders, Power door locks, ECO indicator light, Silver hsift panel on CVT, Chrome accented HVAC panel, Material-color inner door handles, Steering wheel phone controls, Available cruise control, Speedometer/tachometer gauge cluster, Power windows and door locks, Rear seat pass through, Remote hood and fuel door release levers, Available steering wheel voice controls, Tilt steering wheel, Glove box, Front room light, Rear heater floor ducts, Steering wheel audio controls, Gloss black center panel, Driver and passenger sun visors with driver’s side vanity mirror and lid and ticket holder, Four-way adjustable front passenger seat, Rear seat center armrest with two cup holders, Micron air filtration
- Radio and Technology: Digital HD Radio®, Four speakers, USB port, Available 6.5-inch Smartphone Link Display Audio (SDA) System, AM/FM audio system, Available Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ Compatibility, Bluetooth® wireless technology, 7-inch Touch panel display audio system, 12-volt accessory outlet, Rearview camera, Remote keyless entry with panic feature, Available AM/FM/CD/MP3 audio system
Interior features available on the 2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 SE
- Interior features: Driver’s seat armrest, Leather-wrapped shift knob, Auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink®, Heated front seats, Gloss black shift panel, Steering wheel voice controls, Gloss black power window switch panel accents, Semi-hi contrast meter with chrome accent, Leather-wrapped steering wheel, Automatic climate control, Six-way adjustable driver’s seat, Cruise control, Chrome-plated inner door handles
- Radio and Technology: Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ Compatibility, FAST-Key passive entry system with push button start and panic feature, 6.5-inch Smartphone Link Display Audio (SDA) System, AM/FM/CD/MP3 audio system
2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Safety
With passive and active safety features, the 2018 Mirage G4 is equipped to help prevent an accident as well as protect you should one actually occur. In addition, the Mirage G4 comes standard with an anti-theft engine immobilizer to help protect your vehicle even when you’re not behind the wheel.
Standard Safety Features on the 2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4
- Three-point seatbelts for all seating positions
- RISE body construction
- Active Stability Control (ASC)
- Anti-theft engine immobilizer
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Child safety rear door locks
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- Driver’s knee airbag
- Side curtain airbags
- LATCH child-restraint system
- Advanced dual-stage SRS front airbags
- Adjustable front shoulder belts with pretensioners
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist (BA)