2019 Lexus RC F Overview
The Lexus F brand sets new standards for Lexus performance, and the 2019 RC F is no exception. The RC F continues to redefine the experience and expression of Lexus performance for 2019.
First Look: 2019 Lexus ES preview
[wptab name=”What’s New”]
What’s New for the 2019 Lexus RC F?
The 2019 Lexus RC F has received a slight exterior makeover, with an updated lower grille and brand new wheels. With some minor tweaks on the LED running lights, the 2019 RC F remains mostly unchanged.
2019 Lexus RC F Photos:
2019 Lexus RC F Performance
The 2019 RC F is powered by a 5.0-liter V8 engine paired to an eight-speed Sport Direct-Shift transmission. Together, they produce a powerful 467 horsepower and 389 lb-ft of torque while emitting a roaring, specially tuned engine sound that lets it conquer the roads and race tracks. The F-Adaptive Variable Suspension and available rear Torque Vectoring Differential enhance response and improve ride quality for exceptional control.
2019 Lexus RC F Efficiency
If you’re getting an RC F, you’re most likely getting it for the power and performance and not so much for the efficiency. The 2019 Lexus RC F has a fuel economy of 16 mpg in the city, 25 mpg on the highway, and 19 mpg combined.
2019 Lexus RC F Exterior
The 2019 Lexus RC F has an exterior designed for racing and speed. An available carbon fiber roof and speed-activated rear wing optimizes the aerodynamics of the RC F by lowering the vehicle’s center of gravity. A sharp grille and sleek LED headlights add to its commanding style and appearance.
2019 Lexus RC F Exterior Photos:
Exterior features available on the 2019 Lexus RC F
- 19-inch forged alloy wheels with front 255/35R19 and rear 275/35R19 summer Michelin® tires, Speed-activated rear wing, Carbon fiber roof, Cooling ducts, Quad exhaust, Power moonroof, Illuminated door handles, Auto-dimming outside mirrors, Rain-sensing wipers, LED headlamps and LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL), Premium triple-beam LED headlamps, LED tail lamps, Headlamp washers, Windshield wiper de-icer
2019 Lexus RC F Interior
The interior of the 2019 Lexus RC F screams quiet comfort. High-back sport seats hug the body with muscular support, while available heated and ventilated front seats bring the comfort of the standard seats to the next level. The sport steering wheel is also available with a heating element to keep your fingers warm on chilly mornings.
A full-color LCD multi-information display easily shows you all the data you need for optimal performance, while an available 10.3-inch high-resolution multimedia display gives you immediate access to different controls and systems, including navigation. You can even control your RC F from your smartphone, smartwatch, or Amazon Alexa-enabled devices through Lexus Enform Remote.
2019 Lexus RC F Interior Photos:
Interior features available on the 2019 Lexus RC F
- Interior:High-back sport seats, Heated and ventilated front seats, Lexus memory system, Dual-zone climate control with smog sensor, Perforated leather-trimmed interior, Ambient lighting, Aluminum pedals, Rear seat access, Sport steering wheel, NuLuxe interior trim, Heated steering wheel
- Radio and Technology: Lexus Enform Destination Assist; Lexus Enform Wi-Fi™; Lexus Enform App Suite 2.0; Lexus Enform Dynamic Navigation; Lexus Enform Service Connect; Lexus Enform Remote; Siri® Eyes Free; Remote touchpad; Drive Mode Select with Sport S+ mode; Bluetooth® technology; HD Radio™ with iTunes® tagging; Mark Levinson® Premium Surround Sound Audio System with 17 speakers; Navigation system with 10.3-inch split-screen multimedia display; Subscription-free Traffic and Weather via HD Radio™; Fuel Guide, Sports, and Stocks; Dynamic Voice Command; 10-speaker Lexus Premium Sound System; Scout® GPS Link; HomeLink® system; SiriusXM® Satellite Radio; Steering-wheel mounted controls; SmartAccess key fob
2019 Lexus RC F Safety
The 2019 Lexus RC F is designed with standard active safety equipment and crumple zones in a rigid body structure featuring an eight-airbag system. With services such as Lexus Safety System+ and Lexus Enform Safety Connect, the 2019 RC F comes with peace of mind and security.
Standard Safety Features on the 2019 Lexus RC F
- Lexus Safety System+
- Lexus Enform Safety Connect
- Rigid body structure with crumple zones
- Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM) with Sport mode
- Smart Stop technology
- Backup camera with dynamic gridlines
- High-performance Brembo® brakes
- Eight-airbag system
Learn More: Lexus F-Performance Line
The News Wheel is a digital auto magazine providing readers with a fresh perspective on the latest car news. We’re located in the heart of America (Dayton, Ohio) and our goal is to deliver an entertaining and informative perspective on what’s trending in the automotive world. See more articles from The News Wheel.