2019 Mazda CX-3 Overview
Everyone’s favorite subcompact crossover SUV is back, and the 2019 Mazda CX-3 stretches the limit of Mazda’s attractive KODO design language with some sleek upgrades to the exterior, interior, and powertrain.
[wptab name=”What’s New”]
What’s New for the 2019 Mazda CX-3?
For 2019, the Mazda CX-3 has been refreshed with some quality refinements.
- Chrome accents on lower bumper
- Piano-black exterior accents
- LED combination taillight design
- Redesigned grille
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Soul Red Crystal metallic paint
- Full-leather seat surfaces with high-density, vibration-absorbing urethane foam
- Faux suede trim and shiny red accents on climate vents
- Redesigned center console with greater storage and armrest
- New rear armrest with built-in cupholders
- High-gloss, pleated piping on leather seats
- New electronic parking brake with auto-hold feature
- Retuned 2.0-liter engine
2019 Mazda CX-3 Photos:
2019 Mazda CX-3 Exterior
Like other Mazda vehicles, the 2019 Mazda CX-3 is an expression of KODO: Soul of Motion design, its sleek elegance and clean smoothness radiating with every flowing contour. New chrome accents and subtle refinements create a striking outcome, while the vivid and available Soul Red Crystal Metallic paint brings the sweeping lines of the CX-3 to life.
2019 Mazda CX-3 Exterior Photos:
Exterior features available on the 2019 Mazda CX-3 Sport
- Roof-mounted shark fin antenna, Daytime Running Lights, Clear-lens halogen headlights, Auto-off headlights, Body-color power-adjustable side mirrors with integrated turn signals, Body-color door handles, Black side body garnish, Rear roofline spoiler, Variable-intermittent windshield wipers, Rear intermittent windshield wiper, Dual exhaust outlets with bright finish
Exterior features available on the 2019 Mazda CX-3 Touring
- Auto On/Off headlights, Heated side mirrors, Piano Black pillar garnish, Rain-sensing variable-intermittent windshield wipers
Exterior features available on the 2019 Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring
- LED Daytime Running Lights, LED headlights with auto leveling, Adaptive Front-lighting System, High Beam Control, LED fog lights, LED combination taillights, Front bumper garnish and side body garnish in bright finish, Silver front grille garnish
2019 Mazda CX-3 Performance
All 2019 Mazda CX-3 models are powered by a SKYACTIV®-G 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine, providing 148 horsepower and 146 lb-ft of torque. This is paired with the SKYACTIV®-Drive six-speed automatic with manual-shift and Sport mode options for swift handling.
2019 Mazda CX-3 Efficiency
All the trims are available in front-wheel drive (FWD) or i-ACTIV AWD®. When in FWD, the CX-3 gets up to 29 mpg in the city, 34 mpg on the highway and 31 mpg combined. If chosen in i-ACTIV AWD®, the CX-3 receives 27 mpg in the city, 32 mpg on the highway, and 29 mpg combined.
2019 Mazda CX-3 Interior
Inside the cabin of the 2019 CX-3, the spirit of Mazda continues with available soft Lux Suede® trim and leather-trimmed sport seats that create a space for you to connect with the your favorite subcompact SUV. An upgraded seat design and upholstery options combine with a new center console and armrests to deliver a more premium feel.
2019 Mazda CX-3 Interior Photos:
Interior features available on the 2019 Mazda CX-3 Sport
- Interior: Air conditioning with pollen filter, Power windows with driver’s one-touch down/up feature, Power door locks with two-stage unlocking, Cruise control with steering wheel-mounted controls, Front and rear overhead lights, Rear heater ducts, Rear window defogger with timer, Manual day/night rearview mirror, Tilt and telescopic steering column, Dual covered visor vanity mirrors, Glove compartment, Front cup holders, Front and rear door bottle holders/storage, Front passenger seatback pocket, Center armrest with storage, Rear seat center armrest, Cargo area light, 60/40 split fold-down rear seats, Front and rear outboard seat headrests, Cloth door trim with black armrests, Black center console knee pads, Black interior trim, 6-way manual driver’s seat, Cloth-trimmed sport seats, Carpet floor mats
- Radio and Technology: Push button start, Remote fuel door release, Remote keyless illuminated entry system with answer back feature, 12-volt power outlet, 7-inch full-color touch-screen display, Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio capability, AM/FM sound system with Automatic Level Control and six speakers, MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System, Auxiliary audio input jack, USB audio input
Interior features available on the 2019 Mazda CX-3 Touring
- Interior: Automatic climate control with pollen filter, Synthetic leather door trim with black armrests, Heated front seats with three levels, Manual front passenger seat height adjustment, Leatherette-trimmed sport seats, Leather-wrapped gear selector, Leather-wrapped steering wheel, Leather-wrapped parking brake handle
- Radio and Technology: Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry System
Interior features available on the 2019 Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring
- Interior: Power sliding-glass moonroof with one-touch-open feature and interior sunshade, Rear tonneau cover, Steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, Lux Suede® door trim with black armrests, Black or two-tone Parchment and Black interior trim, Leather-trimmed sport seats, Leather-wrapped steering wheel with paddle shifters
- Radio and Technology: Bose® seven-speaker audio system, HD Radio™, Mazda Navigation System, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio with 4-month trial subscription, Advanced Smart City Brake Support with pedestrian detection, Smart Brake Support with collision warning, Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go, Lane Departure Warning
2019 Mazda CX-3 Safety
The 2019 CX-3 comes with plenty of standard safety features to keep you safe on the road. The available suite of i-ACTIVSENSE® safety features on the CX-3, such as Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Departure Warning System, and Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go, alerts you to potential hazards on the road so you can stay focused and engaged when you drive.
Standard Safety Features on the 2019 Mazda CX-3
- Electronic parking brake with auto-hold
- Three-point safety belts for all seating positions
- Front safety-belt pretensioners with force limiters
- Advanced front air bags with seat belt-use, passenger-weight sensors
- Front seat-mounted side-impact air bags and side-impact air curtains with rollover protection
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) and Traction Control System (TCS)
- Hill Launch Assist
- Rearview Camera
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Smart City Brake Support
- Side-impact door beams
- Fold-away brake pedal assembly
- Engine immobilizer anti-theft system
- Keyless remote panic button
- Tire-Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- LATCH child-safety-seat anchors & upper tether anchors
- Child safety rear door locks