Claim Your Spot at the National Corvette Museum’s Corvette Experience Event
Looking for an auto-themed way to enjoy Thanksgiving weekend this year? Consider attending the Corvette Experience. Sponsored by the National Corvette Museum (NCM), this annual event features classroom lectures and track sessions for a firsthand experience of the Corvette Stringray. There are still 16 open spots available, for the Saturday, Nov. 24 session.
Contemporary Convenience: Discover the perks of OnStar technology
The Corvette Experience
Each attendee will receive three 20-minute track sessions at the NCM Motorsports Park, which spans 3.15 miles. You’ll also participate in three classroom sessions to grow your knowledge of driving a Corvette before you get behind the wheel. The experience comes with a paid lunch as well as a guided VIP tour of the museum.
Supplement your experience by opting for the museum’s Corvette Touring program, available only on weekdays. You’ll drive four laps on the Motorsports Park, accompanied by a lead and follow car.
Corvette Stingray perks
Here are some of the 2019 Corvette Stingray’s most attractive features, to help put you in the mood for this unique NCM experience.
- 6.2-liter direct-injection V8 engine that outputs an impressive 455 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque
- An eight-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission for even more control and precision on the track
- Brembo front and rear performance antilock brakes
- Perforated leather seating for a sporty, comfortable ride
- A standard Bose premium audio system, equipped with an 8-inch diagonal color touch screen and SiriusXM Radio
- A sleek exterior body with contoured front hood and front fender air vents, with wide fenders and deep character lines on the sides
- A zero to 60 mph acceleration rate of just 3.7 seconds
Dealership Advantage: Benefits of servicing your Chevy at a dealership
The News Wheel is a digital auto magazine providing readers with a fresh perspective on the latest car news. We’re located in the heart of America (Dayton, Ohio) and our goal is to deliver an entertaining and informative perspective on what’s trending in the automotive world. See more articles from The News Wheel.