Get 16 Percent Off the Chevy Bolt EV for June
If you’ve been searching for a new eco-friendly vehicle, then June might be the perfect month to bring it home. That’s especially true if you’ve been considering the Chevy Bolt EV. From now until July 1, the brand is offering a 16-percent discount and interest-free financing, for both the 2018 and 2019 versions of this model.
Per GM Authority, the incentives are as follows:
- 2018 Bolt EV purchase customer cash: $3,000 customer cash
- 2018 Bolt EV finance offer: $1,500 APR cash + 0 percent (interest-free) financing for 72 months with GM Financial
- 2019 Bolt EV purchase offer: 16 percent below MSRP on all models
- 2019 Bolt EV purchase customer cash: $3,000 customer cash
- 2019 Bolt EV finance offer: $1,250 APR cash + 0 percent (interest-free) financing for 72 months with GM Financial
To illustrate the savings, consider the base LT trim of the 2018 Bolt. The original price tag of $37,495 comes down to $34,495, once you apply the brand’s $3,000 discount.
Tire TLC: Get the scoop on tire maintenance
Benefits of the Bolt EV
Whether you prefer the 2018 or the 2019 version of the Bolt EV, you can rest assured that you’re bringing home a reliable, efficient, and contemporary ride.
Qualities of both the 2018 and 2019 models
- EPA-estimated fuel economy of 128/110/119 MPGe City/Highway/Combined
- Total electric range of 238 miles
- Energetic powertrain that outputs 200 horsepower and 266 lb-ft of torque
- Premier trim includes a heated steering wheel and leather seats, for an upscale vibe
Unique qualities of the 2019 model
- New exterior colors not available on the 2018: Shock, Green Mist Metallic, and Slate Gray metallic
- The Driver Confidence II Package is now available on the LT trim
Time to Upgrade: Rejuvenate your Chevy with these cool accessories
News Source: GM Authority