Hennessey Presents its 2015 Supercharged Cadillac Escalade
“Our HPE550 Supercharged Escalade is the perfect balance of attitude, performance, and luxury. It’s fast and versatile, and proudly American,” commented Hennessey CEO and partner, Don Goldman.
The supercharged Cadillac Escalade lays out 552 bhp and 565 lb-ft of torque, marking a 32 percent and 18 percent increase over the stock model, respectively. In addition to boosting power ratings, the upgrade brings drivers the following:
- All necessary gaskets, fluids, and hardware
- Dyno tuning and road testing
- Hennessey embroidered floormats and exterior badging
- High flow intercooling system
- High flow supercharger system
- HPE engine management calibration
- HPE550 supercharged badging
The 2015 Hennessey Cadillac Escalade also features a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty and comes at an upgrade cost of $15,950.
In addition, the HPE550 upgrade can be extended to other GM models sporting the 6.2-liter DI V8. These models include the 2015 GMC Yukon, 2014 – 2015 GMC Sierra models, and 2014 – 2015 Chevy Silverado models.
Check out the supercharged Escalade hit the dyno in the video below: