[PHOTOS] 2015 Colorado Z71 Trail Boss Edition Debuts in Cleveland
Combining the Colorado Z71’s off-road truck suspension package with additional appearance enhancements and a new set of tires, the Trail Boss Edition goes on sale this spring with a starting price of $28,505, plus the package price of $3,320. The special edition package is available in extended and crew cab configurations, with either a long or short cargo bed, as well as available 4WD.
“The Chevrolet Colorado Z71 Trail Boss Edition is equally at home blazing an urban trail or following one to a favorite remote campground,” said Colorado marketing manager Tony Johnson. “It gives owners the gear-carrying ability and versatility they need to venture off-road, with segment-leading efficiency and capability.”
In addition to the enhanced suspension, Trail Boss Edition features include:
- G80 automatic locking rear differential
- Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac 265/65R17 all-terrain tires
- 17-inch dark agent metallic painted cast-aluminum wheels
- GearOn moveable cargo tie-down rings
- Load bar and cargo divider
- Black fender flares
- Black front and rear Chevy bowtie logos
- Transfer case shield (on 4WD)
- Front recovery hooks
- Black, three-inch round rocker steps
- Spray-on bedliner
- Projector beam headlamps
- Front fog lamps
- All-weather floor mats with Z71 logo
The Trail Boss’s debut follows the announcement of the 2015 Colorado GearOn Special Edition, which also goes on sale this spring.
The News Wheel is a digital auto magazine providing readers with a fresh perspective on the latest car news. We’re located in the heart of America (Dayton, Ohio) and our goal is to deliver an entertaining and informative perspective on what’s trending in the automotive world. See more articles from The News Wheel.