2016 Audi A4 Overview
Audi’s official web site lists the starting MSRP of the 2016 A4 sedan at $35,900 and that somehow doesn’t seem too expensive for a vehicle as stylish as the 2016 Audi A4. The exterior design of the A4 is downright beautiful and the machine’s performance is exceptional as well with a 0-to-60 time of just over six seconds. Complete with a five-star safety rating for overall crash protection from the federal government, this sedan definitely showcases what the German automaker is capable of producing for the entry-level luxury car market.
The 2016 Audi A4 is offered in two refined trim levels: Premium and Premium Plus.
Celebrity Rides: You won’t believe these 5 stars drive bright pink cars
[wptab name=”What’s New”]
What’s New for the 2016 Audi A4?
A three-spoke steering wheel and heated mirrors are now standard on the A4, but gone is the Prestige trim from past model years. Audi fans will be happy to hear the A4 is now offered in the Misano Red exterior color option identical to the S4. Audi connect and Advanced Key are also available with the Navigation plus package.
2016 Audi A4 Photos:
2016 Audi A4 Exterior
The exterior of the Audi A4 has remained relatively unchanged for years. Exterior color options for the 2016 Audi A4 are: Brilliant Black, Daytona Gray Pearl Effect, Utopia Blue Metallic, Tornado Gray Metallic, Misano Red Pearl Effect, Ibis White, Mythos Black Metallic, Scuba Blue Metallic, Monsoon Gray Metallic, Suzuka Gray Metallic, Moonlight Blue Metallic, and Sepang Blue Pearl Effect.
2016 Audi A6 Exterior Photos:
Exterior available on 2016 Audi A4 Premium:
- Singleframe® grille, Xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lights, Automatic headlights, Automatic headlight leveling, LED taillights and rear fog lights, Power-adjustable heated exterior side mirrors, Front fog lights, Headlight washing system, Dual exhaust outlets, Aluminum trim around exterior windows, LED turn-indicator lights integrated into the exterior side mirrors, Heated windshield washer nozzles, S line® exterior appearance
Exterior available on the 2016 Audi A4 Premium Plus:
- Adds to or replaces features on Premium: Auto-dimming exterior side mirrors with memory
2016 Audi A4 Performance
The 2016 Audi A4 comes equipped with a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine, which produces 220 horsepower and 258 lb-ft or torque. If you choose the FWD option, then you will recieve a continuously variable transmission (CVT) good for 22 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway. If you go the AWD route, then you get the choice between an eight-speed automatic or six-speed manual transmission. The 2016 Audi A4 can reportedly rocket from 0-to-60 mph in only 6.2 seconds, but that’s only when equipped with the eight-speed automatic transmission.
2016 Audi A4 Efficiency
When equipped with the eight-speed automatic or CVT automatic transmission, the 2016 Audi A4 is good for 22 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway. The six-speed manual transmission boosts fuel economy up to 32 mpg on the highway, while remaining the same at 22 mpg in the city.
2016 Audi A4 Interior
In the interior of the 2016 Audi A4 was created with luxury and extravagance in mind. Every 2016 Audi A4 comes standard with premium leather seating surfaces. The cabin of the 2016 Audi A4 comes available with the MMI® navigation plus system featuring Audi Connect, which allows you to use Google Earth™ with 3D satellite imagery. You can also check flight information, weather, and local traffic with this advanced technology.
2016 Audi A4 Interior Photos:
Interior available on 2016 Audi A4 Premium:
- Three-zone automatic climate control, Three-spoke multifunction steering wheel, Tilt and telescopic manually adjustable steering column, Folding and sliding front center armrest with height adjustment, Power windows with one-touch up/down operation and pinch protection, Decorative interior inlays, Cloth headliner, Sunroof, Duel front sun visors with lighted vanity mirrors, Four 12-volt power outlets, Eight beverage holders (four cup and four bottle), Front and read footwell LED lighting, Ambient LED interior lighting, Illuminated locking glove box, Aluminum door sill inlays, Front and rear floor mats, Leather-wrapped shift knob
Interior available on the 2016 Audi A4 Premium Plus:
- Adds to or replaces features on Premium: Auto-dimming interior rear view mirror with digital compass, Trunk Storage package
2016 Audi A4 Safety
The 2016 Audi A4 features rear side airbags, dual front side-mounted airbags, front and rear head airbags, as well as passenger airbag occupant sensing deactivation. The 2016 Audi received a five-star safety rating for overall crash protection from the US government.
Standard Safety Features
- Power central locking system with safety unlock feature
- Anti-lock Brake System with Electronic Brake-pressure Distribution and brake assist
- Electronic Stability control
- Anti-theft alarm system with immobilizer
- Safety belt reminder
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH)
- Electromechanical parking brake
Fact or Fiction: Does Drake actually own a Maybach 62S worth more than $1 million?