2016 Audi A7 Overview
The Audi A7 has been refreshed for this model year. This powerful luxury sedan is ready to rule the road with you behind the wheel. Check out its features below and see if it’s the right fit for your garage.
[wptab name=”What’s New”]
What’s New for the 2016 Audi A7?
The 2016 Audi A7 gets lots of new technologies, more powerful and efficient engines, and a slightly revised appearance.
2016 Audi A7 Photos:
2016 Audi A7 Exterior
The 2016 Audi A7 instantly captures onlookers’ attention with its fastback shape and stylish grille. New LED headlights adorn the front fascia while new LED taillights and trapezoidal tailpipes make the rear even more attractive than ever. For the utmost convenience, there’s a power-operated hatch door at the back that offers easy access to 24.5 cubic feet of space.
2016 Audi A7 Exterior Photos:
Exterior available on Premium Plus:
- Power tailgate with hands-free release, Full LED headlights, Adaptive rear spoiler, Power-adjustable heated mirrors with memory, Heated windshield washer nozzles
Exterior available on Prestige:
- LED headlights, Power tailgate with hands-free release, Integrated twin-trapezoidal exhaust outlets, Adaptive rear spoiler, Power-adjustable heated mirrors with memory, Heated windshield washer nozzles
2016 Audi A7 Performance
Two engines are offered with the 2016 Audi A7: a standard 3.0-liter supercharged V6 producing 333 horsepower and 325 pound-feet of torque and a 3.0-liter turbocharged diesel V6 producing 240 hp and 428 lb-ft of torque. Transmission is an 8-speed automatic with manual shifting mode.
2016 Audi A7 Efficiency
The standard V6 is estimated to get about 20/30 mpg city/highway while the turbodiesel V6 gets about 25/38 mpg city/highway. Power and efficiency are usually a tradeoff, but the turbodiesel can make you wonder what exactly it sacrifices to be so economical.
2016 Audi A7 Interior
The 2016 Audi A7 comes well-equipped right out of the gate with 4-zone climate control, heated 8-way power front seats, a 10-speaker audio system with satellite and HD Radio, two integrated USB ports, and wood and leather complimenting nearly every touchable surface. Standard seating is for five with a guarantee that they’ll all be as comfortable as can be.
2016 Audi A7 Interior Photos:
Interior available on Premium Plus:
- Sunroof, Four-zone climate control, Aluminum door sill inlays, Natural Brown Wood inlays, Leather-wrapped gear selector
- 7-inch color driver information system, MMI® Navigation plus with voice control, Audi side assist with Audi pre sense® rear, HD Radio™ Technology, BLUETOOTH®, Audi Drive Select
Interior available on Prestige:
- Perforated leather seating, Ambient LED interior lighting, Leather-wrapped gear selector, Four-zone climate control, Natural Brown Wood inlays, Sunroof, Aluminum door sill inlays
- Heads-up display, BOSE® Surround Sound System with 14 speakers and AudioPilot®, 7-inch color driver information system, MMI® Navigation plus with voice control, HD Radio™ Technology, BLUETOOTH®, Audi Drive Select, Audi side assist with Audi pre sense® rear
2016 Audi A7 Safety
The 2016 Audi A7 comes standard with antilock disc brakes, stability control, front and rear parking sensors, full-length side curtain airbags, front-seat side airbags, front knee airbags, and a blind-spot warning system. The standard Audi Pre-Sense system and the available Driver Assistance package add numerous assistive technologies to help prevent or mitigate collisions.
Standard Safety Features:
- Dual-stage airbag system
- Electronic Brake-pressure Distribution with brake assist
- Electronic Stability Control with secondary collision brake assist and Traction Control
- Tire-Pressure Monitoring
- Electromechanical parking brake
- Anti-theft alarm system with immobilizer
The News Wheel is a digital auto magazine providing readers with a fresh perspective on the latest car news. We’re located in the heart of America (Dayton, Ohio) and our goal is to deliver an entertaining and informative perspective on what’s trending in the automotive world. See more articles from The News Wheel.