2016 Audi RS 7 Overview
The Audi RS 7 is a highly-rated sports car that’s fully loaded and ready to take on the road. Its calm looks will ease you into a false sense of security, but that’s when the power really kicks in.
Thinking of Making a Purchase? Estimate your payments with this calculator
[wptab name= “What’s New”]
What’s New for the 2016 Audi RS 7?
The 2016 Audi RS 7 gets lots of new technologies, an extra brawny engine, and extra visual appeal.
2016 Audi RS 7 Photos:
2016 Audi RS 7 Exterior
The 2016 Audi RS 7 instantly captures onlookers’ attention with its fastback style, the stylish grille at the front, and the carbon-fiber splitter and diffusor at the rear. In addition, new LED headlights and LED taillights and trapezoidal tailpipes make the rear even more attractive than ever. For the utmost convenience, there’s a power-operated hatch door at the back that offers easy access to 24.5 cubic feet of space.
Exterior available on 2016 Audi RS 7 4.0T Prestige:
- Exclusive Singleframe® grille with honeycomb mesh inserts; Adaptive rear spoiler; Automatic LED headlights; LED taillights and rear fog lights; Power tailgate; Oval exhaust outlets; Side mirror-integrated LED indicator lights; Power-adjustable, power-folding, auto-dimming, heated side mirrors with memory; Heated windshield washer nozzles
2016 Audi RS 7 Performance
The 2016 Audi RS 7 is powered by a 4.0-liter twin-turbocharged V8 tuned up to produce 560 horsepower and 516 pound-feet of torque. The transmission is a performance-tuned eight-speed automatic with manual shifting mode. Opening up the throttle when sprinting from 0 to 60 mph in only 3.4 seconds is an absolute delight.
2016 Audi RS 7 Efficiency
The 2016 Audi RS 7 is estimated to get about 16 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway, which are stunning numbers for such a powerful vehicle. If you don’t feel like setting new records around the track and would simply like to be economical, you can.
2016 Audi RS 7 Interior
The 2016 Audi RS 7 comes well-equipped right out of the gate with 4-zone climate control, heated 8-way power front seats, a 10-speaker audio system with satellite and HD Radio, two integrated USB ports, and wood and leather complimenting nearly every touchable surface. Standard seating is for five with a guarantee that they’ll all be as comfortable as can be, especially with the available higher-grade leather with diamond stitching available in the RS 7.
Interior available on 2016 Audi RS 7 4.0T Prestige:
- Audi connect® system, MMI® touch with handwriting recognition, Head-up display, MMI® navigation plus with voice control, Interior LED lighting, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio HD Radio® technology, Four-way power lumbar adjustment for front seats, Sunroof, 12-way power sport-contoured front seats, Audi advanced key, 7-inch color driver info system, Valcona leather seating, BOSE® Surround Sound with 14 speakers and AudioPilot® noise compensation, Cruise control, INRIX XDTM Traffic, Four-zone automatic climate control, Power tilt and telescopic adjustable steering column, Three-spoke multifunction flat-bottom sport steering wheel with paddle shifters, Driver seat memory, Parking system plus with rear view camera, Leather-wrapped door armrests
[wptab name= “Safety “]
2016 Audi RS 7 Safety
The 2016 Audi RS 7 comes standard with antilock disc brakes, stability control, front and rear parking sensors, full-length side curtain airbags, front-seat side airbags, front knee airbags, and a blind-spot warning system. The standard Audi Pre-Sense system and the available Driver Assistance package add numerous assistive technologies to help prevent or mitigate collisions.
Standard Safety Features:
- Sideguard® head curtain airbags
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
- Knee airbags
- Front thorax side airbags
- Safety belt reminder for driver and front passenger
- Electromechanical parking brake
- Driver and front passenger dual-stage airbags and front passenger occupant detection
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS).
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Electronic Brake-pressure Distribution (EBD)
- Anti-theft alarm system with immobilizer
The News Wheel is a digital auto magazine providing readers with a fresh perspective on the latest car news. We’re located in the heart of America (Dayton, Ohio) and our goal is to deliver an entertaining and informative perspective on what’s trending in the automotive world. See more articles from The News Wheel.