2016 Audi TT Overview
One of the more affordable Audi vehicles, the 2016 Audi TT nevertheless still retains the excellence that the entire Audi fleet is known for. Interior and exterior refinements make the coupe more luxurious than ever, while never diminishing the vehicle’s value. The 2016 Audi TT proves to be a worthy edition to the Audi name.
The 2016 Audi TT is featured as a Coupe or Roadster.
[wptab name=”What’s New”]
What’s New for the 2016 Audi TT?
The 2016 Audi TT has received some upgrades, both inside and out. A sharper styling has been applied to the exterior of the TT, giving it a more streamlined look. Inside, a luxurious cabin has been equipped with several new and innovative features.
2016 Audi TT Exterior
The newly upgraded exterior of the Audi TT is not just beautiful, but practical as well. This is thanks to some useful features. An adaptive rear spoiler optimizes the driving experience at any speed. During stormier weather, the fixed all-weather light and heated windshield washer nozzles should ease the rain and snow blues away.
- Exterior Features: Singleframe® grille, Full LED headlights, LED taillights with dynamic turn signals, Power-adjustable heated exterior side mirrors, Fixed all-weather light, Dual exhaust outlets, Adaptive rear spoiler, LED turn indicator lights (integrated in side mirrors), Heated windshield washer nozzles
2016 Audi TT Performance
Audi’s signature quattro engine powers the 2016 Audi TT, so it’s guaranteed to be powerful. The 2.0-liter four cylinder turbocharged engine is able to produce a lot of power for a coupe. The Audi TT can reach a horsepoer of 220 and 258 lb-ft. of torque.
2016 Audi TT Efficiency
In the city or on the highway, the 2016 Audi TT can help drivers get to where they’re going in an efficient manner. The coupe has a city mpg of 23. It performs even better on the highway, with 30 mpg. This sporty little vehicle can even hold up to 14.5 gallons of fuel.
2016 Audi TT Interior
Inside the newly re-defined cabin of the Audi TT are treasures to behold. Leather/Alcantara seating is featured throughout. The front seats are also heated. The MMI touch technology featured within even has handwriting-recognition technology.
- Interior Features: Automatic climate control, Three-spoke multifunction sport steering wheel, Decorative interior inlays, Auto-dimming interior rear view mirror with digital compass, Ambient LED interior lighting
2016 Audi TT Safety
Although this coupe is sleek, it’s also safe, thank to some advanced Audi technology. Electronic Stability Control with a secondary collision brake assist prevents tragedy from striking. Another way the Audi TT prevents harm from befalling passengers is through its safety belt reminder, featured for both the driver and front passenger.
Standard Safety Features
- Advanced airbag system
- ABS Braking with Electronic Brake-pressure Distribution
- Electronic Stability Control with secondary collision brake assist
- Anti-theft alarm system with immobilizer
- Tire-pressure monitoring system
- Electromechanical parking brake
The News Wheel is a digital auto magazine providing readers with a fresh perspective on the latest car news. We’re located in the heart of America (Dayton, Ohio) and our goal is to deliver an entertaining and informative perspective on what’s trending in the automotive world. See more articles from The News Wheel.