2019 Chevrolet Camaro Overview
If automakers want to stay ahead in the performance vehicle market, they have to constantly keep things fresh. That’s precisely what Chevrolet had in mind when it updated the Camaro for 2019.
The 2019 Chevrolet Camaro comes with a striking new design and plenty of desirable features. With it, Chevy hopes to ascend to the top of the muscle car segment.
Signature Chevy Heritage: History of Chevrolet
What’s New for the 2019 Chevrolet Camaro?
The Chevrolet Camaro has received a full exterior redesign for the 2019 model year. It also includes a new batch of advanced features, like the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system.
The 2019 Chevrolet Camaro is available at seven trim levels: 1LS, 1LT, 2LT, 3LT, 1SS, 2SS, and ZL1.
All models except the 1LS are available in either coupe or convertible configurations. The Camaro 1LS is only available as a coupe.
2019 Chevrolet Camaro Photos:
2019 Chevrolet Camaro Exterior
The Chevrolet Camaro arrives with a brand-new exterior look for the 2019 model year. Furthermore, the front fascia of the Camaro comes in an assortment of designs, allowing drivers to choose the one that best suits their driving profile.
The latest Camaro model also comes equipped with plenty of practical exterior features. A standard rear window defogger offers a better view on chilly mornings, while the convertible’s rear stanchion spoiler adds some more personality to your ride.
2019 Chevrolet Camaro Exterior Photos:
Exterior features available on the 2019 Chevrolet Camaro 1LS:
- Body-color power outside mirrors, 245/50R18 all-season blackwall tires, Dual-outlet exhaust with bright tips, Fin-style antenna, Rear window defogger
Additional exterior features available on the 2019 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT:
- 18-inch Silver-painted aluminum wheels, Rear stanchion spoiler (Convertible only)
Additional exterior features available on the 2019 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS:
- 20-inch bright, five-spoke, Silver-painted aluminum wheels with summer-only tires; Brembo front and rear performance antilock brakes; External engine oil cooler; Performance Suspension; Rear differential cooler (Coupe only)
Additional exterior features available on the 2019 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS:
- Body-color heated, driver-side auto-dimming power outside mirrors; Illuminated sill plates
Additional exterior features available on the 2019 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1:
- Magnetic Ride Control; Performance-tuned suspension; Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperCar G:2 285/30R20 front and 305/30R20 rear, summer-only tires; 20-inch Dark Graphite premium paint, forged aluminum wheels with summer-only tires
2019 Chevrolet Camaro Performance
The latest Camaro’s standard engine is a 2.0-liter Turbo four cylinder model. With this engine, the Camaro is capable of producing up to 275 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque.
The Camaro ZL1 model comes offered with the lineup’s most powerful engine: a 6.2-liter Supercharged V8 DI model. With this engine, the 2019 Chevy Camaro can produce an incredible 650 horsepower and 650 lb-ft of torque.
2019 Chevrolet Camaro Efficiency
The 2019 Camaro’s standard fuel efficiency comes in at 22 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway when the eight-speed automatic transmission is equipped. With the manual, the Camaro achieves 20 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway.
2019 Chevrolet Camaro Interior
The 2019 Chevrolet Camaro comes standard with some of the brand’s most advanced interior features. This includes a Built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot and Chevy’s Driver Information Center.
Of course, if you upgrade to the Camaro’s more premium trim levels, you’ll in turn have access to even more luxurious amenities. Some such features available to you include heated and ventilated front row seats and the Bose premium nine-speaker audio system.
Interior features available on the 2019 Chevrolet Camaro 1LS:
- Comfort and Seating: Single-zone automatic climate control, Interior lighting, Inside rearview manual day/night mirror, Front bucket seats, Eight-way power driver seat, Leather-wrapped steering wheel, Leather-wrapped shift knob
- Technology: Six-speaker audio system, Driver Information Center, Cruise control, Built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, 12-volt power outlet, Rear Vision Camera
Additional interior features available on the 2019 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT:
- Comfort and Seating: Six-way power front passenger seat
- Technology: SiriusXM Radio trial
Additional interior features available on the 2019 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT:
- Comfort and Seating: Dual-zone automatic climate control, Heated driver and front passenger seats, Ventilated driver and front passenger seats
Additional interior features available on the 2019 Chevrolet Camaro 3LT:
- Comfort and Seating: Inside rearview auto-dimming mirror, Driver and front passenger visors with illuminated mirrors (Coupe only)
- Technology: Bose premium nine-speaker audio system
Additional interior features available on the 2019 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS:
- Comfort and Seating: Head-Up Display, Interior spectrum lighting, Memory settings, Heated steering wheel
- Technology: Rear Park Assist, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
Additional interior features available on the 2019 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1:
- Comfort and Seating: RECARO performance front bucket seats, Sueded microfiber-wrapped steering wheel, Suede microfiber-wrapped shift knob
- Technology: Wireless charging
2019 Chevrolet Camaro Safety
For 2019, Chevrolet wanted to ensure the Camaro was as safe as possible for drivers. That’s why it comes standard with systems like Teen Driver mode and Chevrolet Connected Access.
Standard safety features for the 2019 Chevrolet Camaro include:
- Teen Driver
- Rear Vision Camera
- StabiliTrak, electronic stability control system with traction control
- Trunk emergency release handle
- OnStar and Chevrolet Connected Services capable
- LATCH System
- LED Daytime Running Lamps
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity
- Airbag system
Why Leasing Might Be Best for You: Benefits of leasing