2013 Cadillac ATS Offers Lots of High Technology
When cars were first developed, auto makers focused on things like how to increase power and improve handling. After those items were tweaked, then they focused on style and design aspects. These days, auto makers have one more thing to worry about…technology!
Cadillac does a great job of incorporating some of the most innovative technology into the 2013 ATS. From driver assist technology and safety features to entertainment and user friendly guides, the ATS has it all. Below is a list of the 2013 ATS technology features.
– Bluetooth connection for phone calls, music streaming and text messaging
– Voice Recognition
– USB port, AUX port, SD memory card
– Keyless access and push-button start
– Three free months of Sirius XM radio
– Navigation System (Luxury, Performance and Premium trims)
– CUE Infotainment System with touch screen and app integration
– Rear View Camera
– Heads-Up Display
– Adaptive Cruise Control
– Forward Collision Alert
– Vibrating Safety Seats
– Rear Cross Traffic Alert
– Side Blind Zone Alert
To find out more information about each of these features on the 2013 ATS, feel free to contact your local Cadillac dealer.
Brought to you by Southern Chevrolet Cadillac of Alexandria Louisiana.