Chevy Discounts the Cruze for September
If you’re in the market for a new compact car, the 2019 Chevy Cruze is worth your consideration. Especially since the automaker is offering some significant deals on the model this month. Learn more about the September deals so you can take advantage of the savings.
Now through the end of this month, Chevrolet is offering the following two incentives on the Cruze. It’s worth noting that both of these discounts exclude the base trim, L model. But that’s a minor stipulation considering that you can apply either of these discounts to any of the other trims.
- 2019 Cruze – $750 cash allowance when financing with GM Financial + $2,250 customer cash = $3,000 cash allowance
- 2019 Cruze – $500 APR Cash + 0 percent APR (interest-free) for 60 months when financing through GM Financial
So, if you claim the $3K cash allowance offer, you could bring home an LS sedan model for $16,995. Or you could splurge on the range-topping Diesel trim and bring home a hatchback version of this model for $23,995. That’s an extra few thousand bucks that you could put toward customizing your new Cruze the way you want it.
Here are just seven more benefits the 2019 Chevy Cruze delivers, if you need more reasons to bring one home this month.
- 47.2 cubic feet of cargo space, when you go with the hatchback version
- A highway efficiency of 38 miles per gallon, when you opt for the 1.4-liter engine and sedan configuration
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility so you can access favorite apps while away from home
- Bluetooth streaming audio for more variety in musical genres and songs on every drive
- Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot so you can work and play on the go
- Available Rear Park Assist for easier parallel parking when exploring urban areas
- Available Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking to help minimize the likelihood of front-end impacts
Claim the Reward for Your Service: Learn more about GM’s military discount
News Source: GM Authority
The News Wheel is a digital auto magazine providing readers with a fresh perspective on the latest car news. We’re located in the heart of America (Dayton, Ohio) and our goal is to deliver an entertaining and informative perspective on what’s trending in the automotive world. See more articles from The News Wheel.