Chevy Reveals 2021 Silverado Realtree Edition
Chevy and Realtree are collaborating again to present drivers with a limited-run truck model — the 2021 Silverado Realtree Edition. After a successful collaboration in 2016, Realtree and Chevy decided to blend their design aesthetics and automotive expertise once again.
Need serious towing power? 2019 Silverado 1500 delivers optimal capabilities
This time, it’s a perfect mix of style and substance. Chevy harnessed the capability of the Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss and Realtree, a leading camouflage brand, provided exclusive graphics. The result is a standout edition sure to impress truck fans and outdoor enthusiasts everywhere.
“Silverado continues to offer customers more choice and capability where it counts,” said Bob Krapes, director of Chevrolet Truck Marketing. “Building on the popular Custom Trail Boss model, the new Realtree Edition offers hunting and fishing enthusiasts a truck perfectly matched to their passions.”
2021 Silverado Realtree Edition Features
- 2-inch factory suspension lift
- Silverado Z71 Off-Road Package (Hill Descent Control, skid plates, monotube Rancho shocks, AutoTrac two-speed transfer case, automatic locking rear differential)
- 20-inch black wheels
- Goodyear Wrangler Territory MT On-Off Road Tires
- Silverado Durabed
2021 Silverado Realtree Edition powertrain options
- Standard 5.3-liter V8 paired to six-speed transmission
- Available 6.2-liter V8 paired to 10-speed automatic transmission (420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque ratings)
Realtree graphics + Chevy design = Silverado Realtree Edition
- Realtree logo on standard bedliner
- Realtree camouflage graphics on interior door trim and exterior
- Exterior black Sliverado badging
- Exterior Z71 badging
- Rectangular dual-exhaust tips in black
- Black, round assist steps measuring 4 inches
- All-weather floor liners
“Having worked closely with Chevrolet all these years, it’s great to see the team come out with the new 2021 Silverado Realtree Edition using our latest Timber pattern,” said Realtree designer and president, Bill Jordan.
Optimize Towing Capability: With the new my Chevrolet trailering app
Interested buyers should visit dealerships this summer to get behind the wheel of the 2021 Silverado Realtree Edition.
DeAnn Owens is a Dayton transplant by way of the Windy City, yet considers herself to be a California girl at heart even though she’s only visited there once. To get through the dreaded allergy season unique to the Miami Valley, she reads, writes, complains about the weather, and enjoys spending time with her husband, two sons, and their newest addition, a Boston terrier puppy that is now in charge of all their lives. In the future, she hopes to write a novel and travel through time. See more articles by DeAnn.