Chevy Tahoe Makes 2020 ALG Residual Value Awards List
TrueCar’s analytics division ALG recently announced its annual list of vehicles that are predicted to retain the highest percentage of their original MSRP after a three-year period. The Chevy Tahoe claimed a deserving spot on the 2020 ALG Residual Value Award list for the full-size utility category. Here’s a brief overview of what this accolade entails as well as more reasons to purchase a Tahoe of your own.
Appealing Accessories: Affordable ways to customize your vehicle
There are numerous factors that contribute to whether a certain model will have a high residual value or not. Safety, technology, and quality are just a few of them.
Though, brand perception is an additional factor that plays a significant role, as TrueCar chief industry analyst Eric Lyman expressed. “Perception […] drives value in the marketplace more so than actual quality.”
Considering the American-made, long-lasting connotation that Chevy has with U.S. consumers, brand perception was definitely in the Tahoe’s favor when ALG selected the finalists for this year’s awards.
More reasons to go with the Chevy Tahoe
Besides having superb residual value, the Tahoe does have a multitude of other strengths that make it a rewarding purchase. Here are five more reasons to bring one home.
- It boasts ample room for people and things, thanks to 94.7 cubic feet of cargo space
- J.D. Power gave it the highest ranking in the large SUV category in the 2019 U.S. Initial Quality Study
- It can accommodate up to nine passengers when you choose the right trim and configuration
- You can use it to tow a trailer or camper on your next adventure, thanks to a maximum towing capacity of 8,600 pounds
- It’s equipped with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, as well as an available 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot so you can stay connected en route to new destinations
News Source: USA Today