Corvette Stingray Gifts that Can Fit Down the Chimney
The whole world has been collectively drooling over the Corvette Stingray ever since it debuted during the last auto show season. It has already seen massive success and has even been marked by several variants. In fact, the bowtie brand has just announced the Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible spin on the sure-to-be classic 2014 Corvette Stingray, one of GM’s recommended Corvette Stingray gifts for the holiday season.
That’s right, GM seems to think the top gift to get your Corvette-obsess family members this Christmas is the all-new Stingray Premiere Edition. But the $77,450 price tag—and the fact that it would be kind of hard to fit under the tree—have us feeling otherwise.
Just in case you happen to live in the real world like the rest of us and can’t drop nearly $80,000 on one person for Christmas, Chevy’s got some other Corvette Stingray gifts for your ‘Vette-obsessed friends and family this holiday season.
- Corvette Stingray Rollerball Pen: For just $12, your loved ones can be writing in style for the holidays. Heck, you may even want to keep this pen for yourself while you’re addressing all those pesky Christmas cards.
- Monopoly Empire: In this version of Monopoly, Parker Brothers has ousted the thimble and replaced it with a golden Stingray token. The game is priced low at just $20.
- A 1:18 Version of the Stingray: Can’t afford the real thing? This $38.50 to-scale rendition will ease the pain.
- Larry Edsall’s Stingray Book: Corvette fans whose noses are always stuck in a book if not below the engine of their car will enjoy Edsall’s $40 Corvette Stingray: The Seventh Generation of America’s Sports Car.
- Fisher Price® Power Wheels®: Who said you had to be sixteen to drive (other than the U.S. government)? Tots can enjoy a Power Wheels car modeled after the all-new Corvette Stingray for $275.
- A Corvette Watch: For $775, you can tell time and look cool while doing it.
- Corvette Stingray Luggage: This $910 luggage set is the perfect way to announce to your gearhead that you’re taking him or her on vacation for the holidays, preferably to visit the National Corvette Museum.
- A Corvette Heritage Neon Sign: If you really feel like being a big spender this year, you can get this sign (which reflects the very first-generation Corvette) for $5,000.
Let us know if you order any of these Corvette Stingray gifts, and be sure to leave a review for ‘em in the comments below!
The News Wheel is a digital auto magazine providing readers with a fresh perspective on the latest car news. We’re located in the heart of America (Dayton, Ohio) and our goal is to deliver an entertaining and informative perspective on what’s trending in the automotive world. See more articles from The News Wheel.